Is Miriel X Virion worth it?

#1BeanBeanKingdomPosted 4/23/2013 8:14:35 AM
I made them have a token distance-attackers support... Is it good for Miriel's child's stats though? They're ready for their S support.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#2DharengoPosted 4/23/2013 8:15:14 AM
I don't think there's such a thing as a bad combination imho.
#3burgerkongPosted 4/23/2013 8:17:19 AM
It's fine. Modifier-wise, it's great (Virion provides good SKL+SPD modifiers), but skill-wise it's pretty lacklustre; Virion gives Wyvern Rider (meh skills) and Archer (awful skills).
#4BeanBeanKingdom(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 8:20:53 AM
Alright, I'll go through with it. Their supports about Virion's divination that was really a mind game were pretty great too. Could you give me a quick rundown on how exactly skills are inherited? My Virion is still just an archer (although ready to reclass/class up should I want to), is there a time limit for when his current skills will be inherited by his child? Thanks.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#5BeanBeanKingdom(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 8:45:46 AM
Bump for my last question in the previous message.
---
#6odessyfoxPosted 4/23/2013 9:13:01 AM
The child will inherate the fifth (or closest to fifth) skill slot. In laurents case just pass down something you don't wanna grind him for (probably something from a physical class) because he'll be able to reclass into everything miriel and virion can.

Also no time limit. Skills are passed down the moment you decide to enter the childs paralogue.
#7BeanBeanKingdom(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 9:15:22 AM
Many thanks.
---
#8Col_MobiusPosted 4/23/2013 9:27:12 AM
odessyfox posted...
In laurents case just pass down something you don't wanna grind him for (probably something from a physical class) because he'll be able to reclass into everything miriel and virion can.

No no no.

Laurent does not inherit the Troubadour line from Miriel, so he will miss out on any skills from Troubadour, Valkyrie, or War Cleric/Monk. You should pass him one of those. Probably Renewal.
---
3DS FC: 0533-4140-9968
#9odessyfoxPosted 4/23/2013 9:43:49 AM
Oh gosh I'm so sorry for the misinformation regarding miriel. I totaly forgot she had female exclusive classes *facepalm* I hope I didn't mess anything up for you.
#10BeanBeanKingdom(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 9:49:57 AM
odessyfox posted...
Oh gosh I'm so sorry for the misinformation regarding miriel. I totaly forgot she had female exclusive classes *facepalm* I hope I didn't mess anything up for you.

Don't worry friend, I'm just now on chapter 11 and I haven't reclassed either of them yet, everything's okay.
---