Is Miriel X Virion worth it?

#11NekoEspiritoPosted 4/23/2013 8:51:27 AM
Renewal is a fine choice. I'm passing my Laurent Dual Support + from Valk though. My Laurent is ending as a Sorc so self healing with Nos is covered.
---
Xbox gamertag: NekoEspirito
NekoEspirito CoD MW3 AC: 0018-3623-8313
#12odessyfoxPosted 4/23/2013 9:18:30 AM
I'm glad :D haahaa I need to be more careful when I answer questions from now on ^-^
#13Col_MobiusPosted 4/23/2013 9:38:34 AM
Dual Support+ would be my second choice. It's not a GREAT skill, but it has some utility depending on how you want to use Laurent.
---
3DS FC: 0533-4140-9968
#14SazukeEXPosted 4/23/2013 9:56:53 AM
Dharengo posted...
I don't think there's such a thing as a bad combination imho.

Donnel!IInigo and Gregor!Inigo are one of the worsts, if not the worsts, parentages in the game.

They literally offer nothing of note to Inigo.

Ironic since Gregor is the best father for nearly all the other children.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#15BeanBeanKingdom(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 10:01:10 AM
SazukeEX posted...
Dharengo posted...

Donnel!IInigo and Gregor!Inigo are one of the worsts, if not the worsts, parentages in the game.

Then I'll be sure to keep Olivia the heck away from Gregor. Incidentally, I'm supporting Cordelia X Gregor, how about it?
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#16DharengoPosted 4/23/2013 10:06:16 AM
lol I made a Donnel!Inigo

Of course, I kind of made it my business to not care about stats OR skills on my first playthrough and go for whatever pairings come to mind.

Donnel and Olivia just seemed to be made for eachother. :3
#17SazukeEXPosted 4/23/2013 10:07:50 AM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
SazukeEX posted...
Dharengo posted...

Then I'll be sure to keep Olivia the heck away from Gregor. Incidentally, I'm supporting Cordelia X Gregor, how about it?

Gregor x Cordelia is also one of the worst pairings in the game as he really doesn't offer anything to Severa but Vantage and Wrath and with Gale Force she can pass on Wrath. Besides, better parents, that aren't in high demand, can give he Vantage just as well. Such as Lon'qu or Stahl.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#18BeanBeanKingdom(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 10:27:27 AM
SazukeEX posted...
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
SazukeEX posted...
Dharengo posted...

Gregor x Cordelia is also one of the worst pairings in the game as he really doesn't offer anything to Severa but Vantage and Wrath and with Gale Force she can pass on Wrath. Besides, better parents, that aren't in high demand, can give he Vantage just as well. Such as Lon'qu or Stahl.

Alright, I'll go for Lon'qu then. Sorry Gregor, time to get you friend-zoned. :P
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.