Worst of their Class Day 17: Lord

#1heavylobsterguyPosted 4/23/2013 11:09:16 AM
Who has their friends fight for them? - Results (454 votes)
Marth (FE11)
7.71% (35 votes)
Marth (FE12)
1.32% (6 votes)
Seliph
0.66% (3 votes)
Leif (FE5)
6.39% (29 votes)
Roy
48.24% (219 votes)
Eliwood
8.59% (39 votes)
Eirika
9.03% (41 votes)
Ike (FE9)
3.08% (14 votes)
Micaiah
12.33% (56 votes)
Chrom
2.64% (12 votes)
This poll is now closed.
LOSERS

Paladin: Fiona
Bow Knight: Astrid (FE10)
Warrior: Wade
Berserker: Darros (FE11)
Sniper: Ronan
Falcon Knight: Juno
Draco: Vaida
Hero: Samson (FE11)
Swordmaster: Karla
General: Meg
Bishop: Maria (FE12)
Sage: Yubello
Valkyrie: Cecilia
Dark Mage: Sophia
Thief: Sothe (FE9)
Dancer: Tethys
Shapeshifter: Lyre

We all like our character popularity contests and such, but now it's time to bash some characters. I chose who I believe is the worst of their class from each game (besides Gaiden since not a lot of people played it) to be contestants. Don't throw a hissy fit if a character you like is on there, since it probably means that the game has very good characters of that class and the candidate is slightly worse than the others. Or that person is the only one of their class.

Roy is Eliwood if he promoted with only 3 chapters left in the game. The Master Lord class also isn't good, being worse than Swordmaster in many ways. He pretty much relies on the Sword of Seals to do anything late game. His mid game is bad at best since he's unpromoted while his teammates are. He's at his best early game where his Rapier can come in handy, but his best isn't good enough.
---
The official Slime of the Super Smash Bros Wii U Boards
You know what they say, the more the merrier!
#2heavylobsterguy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 11:10:49 AM
Err, meant to put Day 18.
---
The official Slime of the Super Smash Bros Wii U Boards
You know what they say, the more the merrier!
#3GoldenPower89Posted 4/23/2013 11:11:11 AM
Shadow Dragon Marth sucked.
---
"I used to be an adventurer like you, but I took an arrow to the knee." - Whiterun Guard
#4EmperorArvisPosted 4/23/2013 11:12:00 AM
Had to choose between Roy and Micaiah, at least Roy is decent with the SoS endgame. Micaiah will almost always never be able to/always be doubled.
#5ArcherRhysPosted 4/23/2013 11:12:28 AM
Micaiah was a bad ass lord. lol tanking generals and Calvary left and right, and she has high magic so when she heals, they are going to be at full health. I miss the light mage class though :( *sigh*
#6CreepGnomePosted 4/23/2013 11:14:25 AM
FE5 Leif. Literally the worst lord promotion in FE history. Only thing he really had going for him was the fact that he was exempt from Fatigue.
---
Ma-shi-nuh, because there's no such thing as a "correct" way to pronounce things.-zero7717 on pronunciation of Machina
http://i.imgur.com/eJDEa.png
#7EndgamePosted 4/23/2013 11:22:05 AM(edited)
Roy

his promotion plus Sword of Seals and its glorious 20 uses are too little too late, although his promotion gains are massive enough to give him good 20/20 stats, but at that point, are you really going to try to feed him that much EXP? when he can one-two shot Idoun anyway? that's all you really need him for

FE5 Leif. Literally the worst lord promotion in FE history. Only thing he really had going for him was the fact that he was exempt from Fatigue.

lolno

-Light Sword is a good personal weapon, especially helpful in the prison break chapters since it lets him own the Knights since your only other magic attacker will be Asvel
-CCR of 2
-he gains the same EXP promoted as he did unpromoted, allowing him to gain lots of levels after promotion since he'll be dealing with lots of promoted enemies at that point of the game, making him more practical to scroll abuse
-his growth aren't even that bad, seriously
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#8RedMageKirbyPosted 4/23/2013 11:18:26 AM
Micaiah can Thanibomb, heal, and Purge.

Roy can kinda hurt things with a rapier. Sometimes. He can also kill the endgame with the Sealed Sword, but so can literally anyone else in his army with their respective legendary weapons. The game kinda throws them at you en masse.

Roy loses.
---
~RMK~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#9KantonosoPosted 4/23/2013 11:19:39 AM
Why the hell isn't that pathetic ass Lyn on this list? She's easily the worst, bar none.
---
PSN: Ranylyn. Mass Effect 3 Adept/Sentinel/Engineer
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Awakening. Tactician: Ranylyn
#10SazukeEXPosted 4/23/2013 11:24:05 AM
Roy.

**** your super late promotion!
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.