Libra is a man and Libra is a man's name!

#21DrakoVongola1Posted 4/23/2013 8:14:07 PM
I don't get why the game tries to pass him off as a trap, other than his hair and his voice (is that a female VA?) he's one of the more manly looking (also sexy :P) characters in the game.
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#22SazukeEX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 8:15:16 PM
1998_z posted...
SazukeEX posted...
1998_z posted...
The man to end all women.

His body totally states that he's a man. Also, I think his face was handsome yet pretty at the same time.

And Sully is the Woman to end all men!

And that's why they're a perfect match...

...if you don't see the mods for Kjelle.

And the lack of Armsthrift and Sol. >_>
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#23Strawberry_EggsPosted 4/23/2013 8:26:35 PM
Starkindler201 posted...
The main thing that makes him seem feminine to me is his voice (I'm guessing it's a female VA). Honestly, Laurent seems more feminine in appearance (I keep confusing him with his mother).

It is a female actor. Her name is Cindy Robinson, and she also does Aversa's voice.
---
My 25 Most Favorite Games - http://www.unikgamer.com/members/strawberryeggs-786.html
Official Nah of the Fire Emblem: Awakening board.
#241998_zPosted 4/23/2013 9:11:05 PM
SazukeEX posted...
1998_z posted...
SazukeEX posted...
1998_z posted...
The man to end all women.

His body totally states that he's a man. Also, I think his face was handsome yet pretty at the same time.

And Sully is the Woman to end all men!

And that's why they're a perfect match...

...if you don't see the mods for Kjelle.

And the lack of Armsthrift and Sol. >_>

Sometimes the best pairings make the worst children.
---
OP tomes, high Res, and skills be damned; I won't use Sorcs.
O furious and insane gods! Send me ten-nay, TWENTY of your finest cakes!
#25HonzouPosted 4/23/2013 9:36:20 PM
That's cause Libra's appearance is meant to look as androgynous as possible without going overboard on the female side.

For all intent Libra is easily confused as a female as much as a male. The War cleric armor gives him a more "buffed" appearance.

In his Lissa, Virion, Sully supports all show that Libra is so androgynous that he is clearly mistaken for a woman and/or has physical traits that any woman would envy.
I don't see why some of you are annoyed that Libra is confused with a female when he easily look like one if you dress him as one, heck I would say he gets close to "Bridget" status if dressed right.

Also no one ever thought that Libra resembles Anastasia from Drifters to an extent?
---
The All Father has bequeath me the gift of battle. So now I bequeath you my spear through your heart.
The official Eligor of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#26DemiseEndPosted 4/23/2013 11:46:36 PM
Uhhh

Kjelle only lacks AT and that's basically all the problem
A massive one at that, mind you

She has PavGis, not to mention Sully mods are ballanced beetwen mag and phys
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#27DharengoPosted 4/23/2013 11:59:01 PM
DrakoVongola1 posted...
I don't get why the game tries to pass him off as a trap.

Personally I find it quite hilarious.

I mean, it basically means that Awakening acknowledges the existence of "Bishie Bishops".

You know -exactly- who I mean.
#28EpsteinBarrPosted 4/24/2013 5:25:58 PM
Honzou posted...
That's cause Libra's appearance is meant to look as androgynous as possible without going overboard on the female side.

For all intent Libra is easily confused as a female as much as a male. The War cleric armor gives him a more "buffed" appearance.

In his Lissa, Virion, Sully supports all show that Libra is so androgynous that he is clearly mistaken for a woman and/or has physical traits that any woman would envy.
I don't see why some of you are annoyed that Libra is confused with a female when he easily look like one if you dress him as one, heck I would say he gets close to "Bridget" status if dressed right.

Also no one ever thought that Libra resembles Anastasia from Drifters to an extent?

Libra gives off female pheromones probably.
#29HonzouPosted 4/24/2013 5:50:49 PM
I don't think pheromones are gender specific as much who is able to receive them?
---
The All Father has bequeath me the gift of battle. So now I bequeath you my spear through your heart.
The official Eligor of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#30EpsteinBarrPosted 4/24/2013 6:25:17 PM(edited)
Honzou posted...
I don't think pheromones are gender specific as much who is able to receive them?

I'm sure males and females secrete different pheromones causing that "intangible" attraction toward one another which is likely attributed to hormones, genetics, etc. They even give off different odors. I've seen it in a science show once and probably in med school although I don't remember.