What's your favorite Arc in the game?(Spoilers)

#11montecarlofaqPosted 4/23/2013 5:30:50 PM
The last arc because it was really exciting
#12guedesbrawlPosted 4/23/2013 5:52:20 PM
i honestly don't know. i'd say ''marriage paralogue'' arc, if i could.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#13SpikayaPosted 4/23/2013 6:10:06 PM
guedesbrawl posted...
i honestly don't know. i'd say ''marriage paralogue'' arc, if i could.

Technically Walhart then. :P
---
FEA Board - Official Husbando of RNG Goddess Anna :3
There was a point to this story, but it has temporarily escaped the chronicler's mind.
#14MetaFalconPunchPosted 4/23/2013 6:19:19 PM
Spikaya posted...
MetaFalconPunch posted...
Summonearth posted...
I like all the arcs, why isn't there a option for that?

This. I LOVED the story, the whole time!

You should be ashamed.

You should be ashamed for trying to enforce your opinion on everyone and shunning those without it!
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.
#15SpikayaPosted 4/23/2013 6:20:42 PM
Spikaya posted...
Summonearth posted...

You should be ashamed.

You should be ashamed for trying to enforce your opinion on everyone and shunning those without it!

You should be ashamed for apparently assuming my seriousness.
---
There was a point to this story, but it has temporarily escaped the chronicler's mind.
#16NeoNaviZeroPosted 4/23/2013 6:31:13 PM(edited)
The Gangrel arc was my favorite only because of Mustafa. That chapter was pretty much the reason for my only emotional reaction to the story.
---
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams
#17SummonearthPosted 4/23/2013 6:33:38 PM
Spikaya posted...
Summonearth posted...

You should be ashamed.

Why should I be ashamed, I really like all the arcs. Just because you don't like one of the arcs doesn't mean you have to insult me and Spikaya for liking all of them.
---
"I will speak my mind and say what I want and if you don't like it, well too bad!" "And my Pikachu pillow says hi"
#18vanguard29Posted 4/23/2013 6:35:37 PM
Spikaya posted...
Gangrel, closely followed by Grimleal (shame the latter's so short). Walhart's is kinda just THERE.

i felt the exact opposite. Walhart was my favorite villian, and the other arcs were just kinda there.
---
http://tinyurl.com/temvolume1 - My book of poetry
The Eloquent Misanthropy, Volume 1 (availible on Amazon) It's good stuff. You should read it.
#19SpikayaPosted 4/23/2013 6:37:20 PM
Summonearth posted...
Spikaya posted...
Summonearth posted...

You should be ashamed.

Why should I be ashamed, I really like all the arcs. Just because you don't like one of the arcs doesn't mean you have to insult me and Spikaya for liking all of them.

Spikaya? lolk

I just said I was joking. And I actually liked all three, Walhart's just should've been part of a seperate game.
---
#20VirusLordPosted 4/23/2013 6:41:13 PM
Gangrel's arc felt like it fit in with everything the best. It kicks off the plot, flows pretty well, and has a villain that you can really love to hate, but has a somewhat understandable (though not necessarily justified) reason for their actions. Walhart's arc felt too segregated from the 'main' plot, and the Grimleal arc felt too sudden and short. I felt like it would've been better if there was some more Grimleal activity mixed into the Valm arc (and the child paralogues, for that matter), and if we got to see the 'Hierophant' more than just a single time before his/her big reveal.
---
Ruler of the Unknown Universe
"Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality." - Emil, ToS:DotNW