Poll: Who do you like more, Chrom or Lucina?

#1Cell JuniorPosted 4/23/2013 5:55:00 PM
Who do you like more or prefer more? - Results (219 votes)
Chrom
43.38% (95 votes)
Lucina
56.62% (124 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I am curious about this. >_>
---
The Official Lip of the Smash Bros. Wii U Board; Smash Bros. needs more puzzle reps and cute: Lip and Toad for Smash 4
#2SazukeEXPosted 4/23/2013 5:57:03 PM
Lucina.

Crom broke Cordelia's heart over and over again.

Lucina is willing to marry even her cousin, only her possible brother and women are off limits.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#3SlashReturnsPosted 4/23/2013 5:58:18 PM
SazukeEX posted...
Lucina.

Lucina is willing to marry even her cousin, only her possible brother and women are off limits.

Chrom did not break her heart, she chose to not speak to him because of her stupid beliefs. It's her own fault.
---
I am Inigo. Ladies, smile you are all beautiful!/Official Husbando of Nah<3
http://botc.forumotion.com/forum
#4Model_OmegaPosted 4/23/2013 5:58:33 PM
SazukeEX posted...
Lucina.

Not his fault Cordelia didn't try to speak with him.
---
Patrolling the Awakening message boards almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter...
#5SpikayaPosted 4/23/2013 6:01:53 PM
SazukeEX posted...
Lucina.

For the love of everything stop blaming this in Chrom. Not his fault SHE doesn't think the relationship would work and therefore almost never speaks to him. -.-
---
FEA Board - Official Husbando of RNG Goddess Anna :3
There was a point to this story, but it has temporarily escaped the chronicler's mind.
#6vanguard29Posted 4/23/2013 6:03:20 PM
Chrom. while neither is particularly well endowed in the personality department (they are boring) Lucina is a good unit, but Chrom is the main character. He is a beast of a unit, like most lords.
---
http://tinyurl.com/temvolume1 - My book of poetry
The Eloquent Misanthropy, Volume 1 (availible on Amazon) It's good stuff. You should read it.
#7SazukeEXPosted 4/23/2013 6:14:23 PM
SlashReturns posted...
SazukeEX posted...
Lucina.

Chrom did not break her heart, she chose to not speak to him because of her stupid beliefs. It's her own fault.

Supports and DLC say that she does talk to Chrom.
---
#8Strawberry_EggsPosted 4/23/2013 6:14:44 PM
Lucina for sure. Chrom is all right, but I find him a little dull, like many a main RPG protagonist. I actually find Lucina's seriousness to be rather funny. There needs to be one straight man to all the eccentricities of the other kids.
---
My 25 Most Favorite Games - http://www.unikgamer.com/members/strawberryeggs-786.html
Official Nah of the Fire Emblem: Awakening board.
#9SpikayaPosted 4/23/2013 7:07:12 PM
SazukeEX posted...
SlashReturns posted...
SazukeEX posted...
Lucina.

Supports and DLC say that she does talk to Chrom.

Of course she has to speak to Chrom sometimes, but that doesn't necessarily mean she ever actually TRIED to get with him or anything.
---
FEA Board - Official Husbando of RNG Goddess Anna :3
There was a point to this story, but it has temporarily escaped the chronicler's mind.
#10SazukeEXPosted 4/23/2013 7:10:16 PM
She tried, she just failed at it because Chrom doesn't want her.

Everyone knows she loves Chrom, Lissa even tells some of the characters about it because of how obvious it is. Many characters also mention throughout the camp that Cordelia loves Chrom.

So really, Chrom knows and Cordelia does try but as Chrom doesn't love her nothing ever happens.
---