Poll: Who do you like more, Chrom or Lucina?

#21Sentinel07Posted 4/23/2013 7:07:24 PM
President_Marth posted...
Sentinel07 posted...
Enfusionist posted...
Chrom's always been there for me. Lucina tried to kill me. And on top of that, it was Chrom who stopped her, lol.

And then Chrom and I teamed up to defeat both Validar and Grima.

He's really the only guy that I actually felt bad about leaving behind when I chose to sacrifice myself to destroy Grima. He would have rather risked Grima's return just for my sake. Bros for life, Chrom and I.

Yeah, he has no problem putting the future of his family and kingdom at grave risk in the future just for you. What a great friend.

... Actually Chrom wants to be more like his sister, and sacrificing your best friend... I don't think he thinks Emm would do that.

I wouldn't have minded that if he didn't just blatently disregard the reasonable things that the Avatar was saying. That's why right before Chapter 25, I never have Avatar promise that he won't sacrifice himself, because sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do, even if you don't like it.
#22guedesbrawlPosted 4/23/2013 7:11:01 PM
Lucina, but... Anything can change!
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#23ScrubplayerPosted 4/23/2013 7:28:50 PM
SazukeEX posted...
She tried, she just failed at it because Chrom doesn't want her.

Everyone knows she loves Chrom, Lissa even tells some of the characters about it because of how obvious it is. Many characters also mention throughout the camp that Cordelia loves Chrom.

So really, Chrom knows and Cordelia does try but as Chrom doesn't love her nothing ever happens.

>implying that Chrom isn't just that dense

Seriously, I really do think even with most people knowing about Cordelia's love for Chrom, Chrom himself does not realize it.

Japan loves to do this to its protagonists - that is, to making them romantically unaware to certain extent.
#24evisceratorXPosted 4/23/2013 8:38:59 PM
Lucina. She's a powerful unit and I respect her for her leadership and dedication. She's seen some pretty awful stuff in her time, but through it all she's been mostly able to remain composed and strong.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-2dKOfbC9c
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, copy and paste this into your sig.
#25themegaman7Posted 4/23/2013 8:41:31 PM
I find them both terribly boring.

Imho MU steals the show as far as main characters go.
---
PSN - Expa0
- The official Doppelganger of SMT IV boards -
#26MagmarFirePosted 4/23/2013 10:28:39 PM
I like both of them, but I think I like Chrom better. And no, I don't think his personality's boring. Seriously, how could I think that to be the case when his hidden snarker attitude pops up, especially in the Golden Gaffe, EXPonential Growth, and CoY DLC? It's just so funny seeing him being the only sane man: "Le sigh..."
---
What was that, Morgan? "Kill them all"? GOOD IDEA! *Ignis* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
#27SmashStrikePosted 4/23/2013 10:30:07 PM
Neither. They're both boring as ****.
---
Your twisted logic is that of an immature, egotistic brat! - Naoto Shirogane
#28Hours_LeftPosted 4/23/2013 10:42:30 PM
Chrom, easily.

---
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS)
#29DemiseEndPosted 4/23/2013 10:42:49 PM
Wasted potential 1 vs wasted potential 2

One of them is a dumbass mindslave the other being pretty much made irrelevant because the universe are that kind of stupid and everytime she. Speks, its basically "shut up Lucina"

Lucina. At the very least, she did not become a ****ty mindslave by the end of the game
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#30Lylat_CruiserPosted 4/23/2013 11:06:55 PM
Spikaya posted...
SazukeEX posted...
SlashReturns posted...
SazukeEX posted...
Lucina.

Crom broke Cordelia's heart over and over again.

Lucina is willing to marry even her cousin, only her possible brother and women are off limits.

Chrom did not break her heart, she chose to not speak to him because of her stupid beliefs. It's her own fault.

Supports and DLC say that she does talk to Chrom.

Of course she has to speak to Chrom sometimes, but that doesn't necessarily mean she ever actually TRIED to get with him or anything.

Do support with Cordelia and Gregor and see how hard she tries. She does TRY to get with him but she is not doing it the right way
---
The only thing that stops a bad guy with an axe is a good guy with a sword!