Sumia? Noob question =D

#1GothicpuppyPosted 4/23/2013 6:04:32 PM
So I am only in Chapter 5 and done a few challenge battles. I want Sumia and my main character to hook up because.. She's the hottest female in my team so why not? But anyway, she's REALLY weak. Am I doing something wrong with her other than she's lvl 2 where everyone else is 5-6? Even when I first got her she felt super weak compared to everyone else at the same level.
---
Xbox Live GT: Wrathicus - The end will only be the beginning of something greater.
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 2752 9216 8750.
#2LurkerkillerPosted 4/23/2013 6:06:29 PM
Try leveling her up and hope she gets some strength with her 45% growth.
She is likely however to be one of your units to double most things early on.
---
LoL NA: Lurkerkiller
SC2 NA: Lurkerkiller.301
#3smash fanaticPosted 4/23/2013 6:06:37 PM
She's actually a pretty bad unit.
---
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x180/smashfanatic/DEALL.gif http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x180/smashfanatic/DEALR.gif
#4SpikayaPosted 4/23/2013 6:06:41 PM
Gothicpuppy posted...
She's the hottest female in my team

Play more. -.-
---
FEA Board - Official Husbando of RNG Goddess Anna :3
There was a point to this story, but it has temporarily escaped the chronicler's mind.
#5guedesbrawlPosted 4/23/2013 6:07:05 PM
feed her kills, and she will catch up in no time.

also, a bit of a spoiler, but... Chrom will marry the woman he has the highest support in Chapter 11. Sumia has the highest priority between the ladies, so be careful with him
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#6leonodoPosted 4/23/2013 6:07:10 PM
Just level her up. I don't know about metagame but Sumnia was my best unit during my playthroughs after I got her to catch up with the rest of my army
---
Sunshine is overrated...
#72wingedangelPosted 4/23/2013 6:18:18 PM
When you get her in Chapter 3, have her on the right (the direction, not "correct") side of the field along with Lissa and some dependable units. This will keep her away from the archers, feed her kills, and give her better means of healing than a Vulnerary. After that, she should be at least strong enough to hold her own against mages, provided they're using anything but wind magic.
---
Lover of all things cute and pretty. <3
Black 2 FC: 4213-1800-0462
#8Neosephiroth666Posted 4/23/2013 6:25:36 PM
I don't know whether the RNG goddess loves Sumia in my files but she's always been a great unit for me. Heck my Sumia even gets good def and her str almost rivals Vaike's. Give her renown energy drop and dracoshield and she's an early game beast. Sumia- pegasus knight-dark flier-falcon knight-great knight equals awesome. I love mah Sumia. Chrom can have Olivia.
---
Darkness and light. Chaos and order. I will be the sword that severs the balance. Behold, the glimmering new world.
#9TaiphlosionPosted 4/23/2013 6:27:58 PM
smash fanatic posted...

No she's not.
---
"I've got nothing to give, got no reason to live. But I will fight to survive, I've got nothing to hide, wish I wasn't so shy"
#10SummonearthPosted 4/23/2013 6:31:34 PM
smash fanatic posted...

There can be only five possibilities why you would say that:
1. You were RNG screwed when using her
2. You never trained nor used her properly
3. You never really gave her a chance
4. You are too obsessed with Cordelia
5. Your hatred of her make you refuse to look at her as a potential good unit.
---
"I will speak my mind and say what I want and if you don't like it, well too bad!" "And my Pikachu pillow says hi"