Sumia? Noob question =D

#21DemiseEndPosted 4/24/2013 5:48:04 AM
Hmm I wondered

In a scale of Jeigans in their hardest mode(this game uses Lunatic), how good is Frederick?

I always thought he is practically FE6 Marcus in Lunatic
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#22smash fanaticPosted 4/24/2013 6:01:16 AM
You can still handle earlygame Fe6 without relying on Marcus, you would just be turtling and going really slow, but your swordies are facing like 30-40 hit rates without forests, so if you park on forests you have realistic chances of dodging. IIRC most enemies in the first few maps still don't rush either.

You cannot beat the first 3-4 maps without frederick, even if nothing else fred is used as pair up fodder for avatar. You face much higher hit rates and more enemies rush.
---
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x180/smashfanatic/DEALL.gif http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x180/smashfanatic/DEALR.gif
#23DemiseEndPosted 4/24/2013 6:15:03 AM
Lol imma go play FE6 HM....

IIRC that one chapter before Ostia is quite a pain without Marcus though?(although you get Zealot there, so I dunno)
---
#24smash fanaticPosted 4/24/2013 6:30:11 AM
You have alan, lance, dieck, and rutger. If you are playing for ranks, I would not call Marcus the best unit in the map due to exp rank.
---
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x180/smashfanatic/DEALL.gif http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x180/smashfanatic/DEALR.gif
#25UryvichkPosted 4/24/2013 6:38:51 AM
If Kellam spends some time in Thief his SPD is usually pretty okay actually. But being in Thief means his DEF might not be as good as it could be... but it should still be fine.

Kellam's ability to give somebody else solid durability for like half the game without ever actually doing something seems like a pretty good point in his favor though. I tend to drop him eventually but he spends a lot longer "on the team" than a lot of people, if only as Pair Up fodder.
#26DemiseEndPosted 4/24/2013 6:50:01 AM
Being a Thief pretty much killed everything about him though?
---
#27bearclaw13Posted 4/24/2013 6:56:21 AM
smash fanatic posted...
Even with a speed pairup and speed tonic?

EDIT: just rechecked ch 17 lunatic, valks have 30 spd. Sounds possible but he would need at least a high spd pairup and speed tonics, speedwings maybe too. Depending on how his def as thief works he could even reclass to that early on, then be an assassin and shouldn't get doubled, but again I don't know if he can afford to go thief earlygame or not.

bearclaw13 posted...
Summonearth posted...
smash fanatic posted...
She's actually a pretty bad unit.

There can be only five possibilities why you would say that:
1. You were RNG screwed when using her
2. You never trained nor used her properly
3. You never really gave her a chance
4. You are too obsessed with Cordelia
5. Your hatred of her make you refuse to look at her as a potential good unit.

Our maybe he's doing what you typically do and is talking about the highest difficulty.

Just thought I would toss that out there.

to be fair, I'm talking about just lunatic, as while lunatic+ enemies have the same raw stats as lunatic, I don't actually consider lunatic+ to be a real playable mode.

I meant normal lunatic because I have the same opinion but I forgot to mention that.
---
It's game time.
#28bearclaw13Posted 4/24/2013 6:59:09 AM
DemiseEnd posted...
Being a Thief pretty much killed everything about him though?

It does I've been in grind runs before and reclassed Kellam to thief. Made him my worst unit. Mediocre speed and surprisingly bad strength and defense.
---
It's game time.
#29DemiseEndPosted 4/24/2013 7:02:45 AM
The irony when Sumia as a Knight actually is pretty good

But then again HM is a joke....
---
#30bearclaw13Posted 4/24/2013 7:08:12 AM
DemiseEnd posted...
The irony when Sumia as a Knight actually is pretty good

But then again HM is a joke....

I've come up with fixes to require strategy but not anything to challenging.

Also lots of people want a second seal, tit going to Sumia our extremely unlikely.
---
It's game time.