Which do you prefer? _____faire or Aggressor

#1finaleusPosted 4/23/2013 6:52:22 PM
(poll questions are redundant) - Results (70 votes)
Faire
40% (28 votes)
Aggressor
17.14% (12 votes)
Aggressor, but only with Galeforce
25.71% (18 votes)
Faire, unless using a mixed weapons class like Dread Fighter/Grandmaster
11.43% (8 votes)
Neither
5.71% (4 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Curious. its a toss up between 5 strength/magic consistently, or 10 attack, but only on the player phase.
#2EndgamePosted 4/23/2013 6:53:50 PM
obviously, 5 Atk on both phases is better

but in many cases, there's no reason why you can't have both
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#3IlluminaZer0Posted 4/23/2013 6:56:08 PM
If I am overpowered and enemy phase killing everything _____ faire.

If I am trying to maximize the player phase because doing the above is suicidal (or I just have Galeforce) then Aggressor.

Since it doesn't really matter what strategy I use in the ____faire scenario, aggressor wins out to me.
---
Official claimant of Mem Aleph for the theoretic cause of promoting Shin Megami Tensei IV of the 3DS.
#4RDS1Posted 4/23/2013 7:09:08 PM
Between the two of them, -faire, because girls can't get Aggressor and I don't use guys enough for it to be worth it.

But usually there are so many other skills I'd rather use that I end up not bothering with either.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#5WhiteTigerShiroPosted 4/23/2013 7:09:49 PM
RDS1 posted...
Between the two of them, -faire, because girls can't get Aggressor and I don't use guys enough for it to be worth it.

But usually there are so many other skills I'd rather use that I end up not bothering with either.

Inheritance.
---
"Not all who wander are lost."
http://whitetigershiro.blogspot.com/
#6LurkerkillerPosted 4/23/2013 7:10:14 PM
WhiteTigerShiro posted...
RDS1 posted...

Inheritance.

Can't inherit Aggressor.
---
LoL NA: Lurkerkiller
SC2 NA: Lurkerkiller.301
#72wingedangelPosted 4/23/2013 7:11:02 PM
Endgame posted...
obviously, 5 Atk on both phases is better

but in many cases, there's no reason why you can't have both

True, but in many other cases, he might only have room for one.
---
Lover of all things cute and pretty. <3
Black 2 FC: 4213-1800-0462
#8DlordflashPosted 4/23/2013 7:15:11 PM
Lurkerkiller posted...
WhiteTigerShiro posted...
RDS1 posted...

Inheritance.

Can't inherit Aggressor.

adding to that, DLC skills whether they come from scrolls or from a DLC class cannot be inherited by children, period.
#9MunchkinatorPosted 4/23/2013 7:16:53 PM
Neither, I'd use All Stats +2 instead if I had to.

Really though you don't have room for ANY of the three with final skillsets unless you want to lose dramatically better skills, outside of certain setups (Galeforce Sniper makes about the best possible use of Aggressor since you aren't going to be countering anyways...). Faire is better than Aggressor for the most part, but still far too limited and by postgame +5 damage by itself, with no other benefits, is a little underwhelming.
---
Another day, another unsuccessful genetic abomination!
#10OrangeCrush980Posted 4/23/2013 7:29:02 PM(edited)
Faire because it isn't DLC
---
Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality