Rate the Skill, Paralogue 10: Luna and Dual Support+.

#61Meganium7Posted 4/24/2013 12:01:11 PM
don't usually vote but a/a because it's hilarious seeing people get so mad over inane s***
---
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Paiguy
http://i.imgur.com/gQ9X8ej.jpg
#62legendriderPosted 4/24/2013 12:12:57 PM
Meganium7 posted...
don't usually vote but a/a because it's hilarious seeing people get so mad over inane s***

I know right
Some people take these a bit too seriously.
Everyone makes a point, no need arguing over it.
---
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196
#63tw1g_007Posted 4/24/2013 3:06:43 PM
MAtt5TER posted...
Shadow_Master_J posted...
Let's see what support units "must have": Dual Guard+, -faire. That's it. And now, we can add 3 of

MAtt5TER posted...
A Support unit has plenty of Skills to select from and does not need trash like Dual Support+:

-template-
Dual Strike+
Aggressor
Limit Break
Anathema
Solidarity

-Skills for Offense-
___Faire
Hex

-Skills for Utility-
Galeforce <--- really useful
Deliverer
Movement +1
Locktouch
Pass

-Skills for Defense-
Dual Guard+
Bond
Demoiselle

Matt you need to re-post this like 10 more times, the level of trolling when it comes to this rankings cracks me up. People giving a half-assed skill A-ranking is pretty much laughable at this point.
---
Fire Emblem Awakening is the best thing that ever happened to the 3DS and yet... people on GameFAQs abuse their 3DS by having sex with it. Smh.
#64guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 6:09:48 PM
last chance soon.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#65LurkerkillerPosted 4/24/2013 6:18:02 PM
A and D

I keep my units next to one another meaning, dual support will usually add nothing by the time I can actually get this skill.

For actual support characters when the time comes, I'd rather stick with skills that make them do more damage on dual strikes meaning skills like Faires, Aggressor, all stats +2 etc...
---
LoL NA: Lurkerkiller
SC2 NA: Lurkerkiller.301
#66guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 6:53:54 PM
last chance. i have to finish it soon...
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6