I went Chrom!Brady.

#1Mudkip_in_SpacePosted 4/23/2013 7:59:16 PM
It will probably end up with two unholy units, but I went it because Sumia and Sully were boring me.
---
Any suggestions for a husband for Maribelle?
Why are Kairi's early game fetch quests so tedious?
#2RDS1Posted 4/23/2013 8:01:23 PM
That's a shame; Chrom and Olivia have some very nice supports.

...not that you'd know if you paired them up, but still.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#3Mudkip_in_Space(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 8:03:10 PM
RDS1 posted...
That's a shame; Chrom and Olivia have some very nice supports.

...not that you'd know if you paired them up, but still.

I'm too cheap to buy EXP Growth because I'm saving up for RD, and Olivia kills Lucina without it. Lesser of 2 evils, I suppose.
---
Any suggestions for a husband for Maribelle?
Why are Kairi's early game fetch quests so tedious?
#4Wandering4EonsPosted 4/23/2013 8:03:51 PM
Actually, Maribelle!Lucina isn't terrible if you want a mage Lucina. The best thing about it though would be she makes a really good Support Unit, since she has access to Dual Attack +, Dual Guard +, AND Dual Support +. She also get's Galeforce if you want it. On a side note, does Rightful King work for Dual Attack/Guard + (20% extra activation instead of 10?)?
#5guedesbrawlPosted 4/23/2013 8:07:06 PM
nope, it doesn't. that'd be overkill with DA+...
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#6Wandering4EonsPosted 4/23/2013 8:11:27 PM
Good to know, thanks. Either way Lucina's the only one who can get access to all 3 if Maribelle (or MU) is the mother. On the downside it ruins her potential as a very good frontliner when compared with Olivia, MU, or Sumia Lucina.
#7BlueDryBones1Posted 4/23/2013 8:16:47 PM(edited)
Marribelle!Lucina isnt that bad. Now Chrom!Brady thats just terrible. He only gets 3 skills for RK.

Stats are:

Str -1
Mag +3
Skl +3
Spd +2
Lck +5
Def -3
Res +2

Not so bad but make sure shes Magical or else you made a mistake.

Brady has enough skills to work with. He only has 3 skills for RK though. Miracle+RK is a 70% chance with Limit Break and nothing else so that should be the only reason you use RK.
---
Dry Bones+Magikruiser FTW in MKW ^-^
#8BlueDryBones1Posted 4/23/2013 8:21:22 PM
Wandering4Eons posted...
Actually, Maribelle!Lucina isn't terrible if you want a mage Lucina. The best thing about it though would be she makes a really good Support Unit, since she has access to Dual Attack +, Dual Guard +, AND Dual Support +. She also get's Galeforce if you want it. On a side note, does Rightful King work for Dual Attack/Guard + (20% extra activation instead of 10?)?

Yes it does. Your unit has to have that skill though.
---
Dry Bones+Magikruiser FTW in MKW ^-^
#9Wandering4EonsPosted 4/23/2013 8:30:09 PM(edited)
BlueDryBones1 posted...
Wandering4Eons posted...

Yes it does. Your unit has to have that skill though.

Nice, then that makes Maribelle!Lucina great for support with Dual Attack/Guard/Support+, RK, and some 4th skill (Some faire (Access to Lance/Bow/Tome), Limit Breaker, or Luna/Aether).

I agree though with what you said earlier though. Chrom really does ruin Brady's potential.