I realize now why Cordelia has the option to become a Sorcerer.

#1EnfusionistPosted 4/24/2013 6:00:01 AM
I don't know if anyone's mentioned this before, but I bet the main reason for giving Cordelia the Sorcerer Class was because of the DLC map "Summer of Bonds." Am I right on this one, or is there actually another reason that I'm missing?

Same extends to her daughter, Severa. If this was the only reason for giving both of them access to Sorcerer, then I'm fine with it.
#2LurkerkillerPosted 4/24/2013 6:04:13 AM
Pretty sure the reason why Cordelia and Severa even appeared in summer of bonds is because the fans voted on their favorites or something and they were in the top which is how they decided who got into summer of bonds.
---
LoL NA: Lurkerkiller
SC2 NA: Lurkerkiller.301
#31998_zPosted 4/24/2013 6:10:26 AM
I doubt it, because Chrom and Gaius who have a swimsuit pic can't turn into Sorcs.

Then again, why Sorcs though? Although it's a good thing because no silly thing that they wear behind that robe again.
---
OP tomes, high Res, and skills be damned; I won't use Sorcs.
O furious and insane gods! Send me ten-nay, TWENTY of your finest cakes!
#4WebbOMGPosted 4/24/2013 6:12:15 AM(edited)
It would be pretty lame if the only reason one of the none-canon re-classes for (a) unit(s) existed was to sexual-ize the unit(s) in question.
---
The preceding were my own opinions and while I will stand and defend them, I always do my best to give both sides of any discussion a fair chance.
#5Enfusionist(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 6:13:00 AM
WebbOMG posted...
It would be pretty lame if the only reason one of the none-canon re-classes for (a) unit(s) was to sexual-ize the unit(s) in question.

You know, it is Japan... They're all for that sort of DLC stuff.
#6WebbOMGPosted 4/24/2013 6:16:59 AM
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for sexualizing both Cordelia and Severa... I just think it would be a silly excuse for a re-class option when other units have a good justification for their re-classes.
---
The preceding were my own opinions and while I will stand and defend them, I always do my best to give both sides of any discussion a fair chance.
#7NME_EnterprisesPosted 4/24/2013 6:18:09 AM(edited)
1998_z posted...
Then again, why Sorcs though? Although it's a good thing because no silly thing that they wear behind that robe again.

They're the only ones who are already pretty skimpy, so they can get away with wearing nothing and still do stuff like tanking. Also probably easier to remodel since they're basically already swimsuits.

They would otherwise have to explain why Kellam in a pair of swim trunks could tank anything thrown at him without his armor etc
---
People who've needed "a monstah to clobbah dat dere Kirbeh!": 128
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/15/heartscream2.jpg
#8Enfusionist(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 6:24:29 AM
1998_z posted...
I doubt it, because Chrom and Gaius who have a swimsuit pic can't turn into Sorcs.

Well, even without ANY swimsuit pics, I think some people wouldn't mind just having Cordelia in a bikini and nothing else.