unless you are going for a gen 3 morgan, these are THE best marriages.

#161Col_MobiusPosted 4/24/2013 4:33:58 PM
War Monks/Clerics can attack from range. They are instantly better than Taguels. Any unit with Counter will just decimate a Taguel. On Lunatic or Lunatic+, that tends to be a lot of units.
---
3DS FC: 0533-4140-9968
#162Tatakai-No-Kami(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 4:36:32 PM
Col_Mobius posted...
War Monks/Clerics can attack from range. They are instantly better than Taguels. Any unit with Counter will just decimate a Taguel. On Lunatic or Lunatic+, that tends to be a lot of units.

i guess. there are advantages to the taguel class that no other class can pull off though, like being able to consistently double everything in the game.
---
imanalt.
#163Col_MobiusPosted 4/24/2013 4:40:50 PM
Two Counters kills them even faster.
---
#164DemiseEndPosted 4/24/2013 4:40:56 PM
50 speed with Frederick as a parent is pretty amazing yeah....
Overkill though
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#165anondumPosted 4/24/2013 4:45:30 PM
worst class is sniper, the perennial worst class. valkries have been traditionally very good I guess it just didn't happen this time.
#166Tatakai-No-Kami(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 4:50:35 PM
anondum posted...
worst class is sniper, the perennial worst class. valkries have been traditionally very good I guess it just didn't happen this time.

they used to be really cool because luck seemed to matter a lot more in other games and they always capped on luck.

sniper has never been or never will be a bad class though. there has always been a good way to use them.
---
imanalt.
#167BlueDryBones1Posted 4/24/2013 4:51:10 PM
anondum posted...
nah. assassin lucina is probably the best assassin you can get

plus rightful king inigo if you like that. man if only rightful king inigo learned aegis. sol+pavise isn't bad though

Sumia!Lucina as a GL>Olivia!Lucina as a Assassin.

Lances>Swords in terms of weapon Mt which cover that 2 Str. The skill boost is arguable but considering GL gets alot more defenses as well means Aegis and Pavise arent as crucial to activate. 2% more Aether is nice though. They both have 49 Speed in those classes.

A forged Brave Lance is stronger than the Parrallel Falchion or a Forged Brave Sword. Spears also have 1-2 Range and both are easy to come by since I feel like only including easy to get weapons instead of weapons like Gradivus ._.

Inigo doesnt need RK. He becomes much better if you use another parent. Also he gets Aegis not Pavise.
---
Dry Bones+Magikruiser FTW in MKW ^-^
#168Col_MobiusPosted 4/24/2013 4:53:20 PM
Tatakai-No-Kami posted...
sniper has never been or never will be a bad class though. there has always been a good way to use them.

"Worst" and "bad" are different concepts. You can make any class work in this game (except maybe Taguel), but that doesn't make them better than other classes which work more easily.

There's no particular reason to use Snipers over anything else (except Taguel), which makes them one of the worst classes.
---
#169BlueDryBones1Posted 4/24/2013 4:55:58 PM
Tatakai-No-Kami posted...
Col_Mobius posted...

i guess. there are advantages to the taguel class that no other class can pull off though, like being able to consistently double everything in the game.

2 Speed faster than an Assassin and the mother of the 2nd Taguel is the fastest 1st Gen unit as well.

Taguels arent THAT bad but its just that thath lack of 2 range hurts them sooo much.

Idk I still use Panne as a Taguel though. They still can cover the high amount of Beast units in-game.
---
Dry Bones+Magikruiser FTW in MKW ^-^
#170anondumPosted 4/24/2013 4:56:52 PM
snipers have always been a bad class. they were even worse when you had tactics ratings