unless you are going for a gen 3 morgan, these are THE best marriages.

#191Tatakai-No-Kami(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 5:22:22 PM
laundrysucks posted...
Tatakai-No-Kami posted...
laundrysucks posted...
Paladins are pretty good physical support. + 7 to str, ski, speed, and def. Plus they get dual guard + ftw

is there a list of which classes give which boosts?

http://serenesforest.net/fe13/double.html

But you have to add 5 to everything you see for A and S rank support levels

thanks. i had never seen this chart actually. if anything though, this helps me solidify the use of snipers as support. +8 to strength and skill, and +7 def. on top of that, +5 to everything else. the +5 auto boost from marriage already makes any unit good for a pair up. theres really no "better" unit for support in this case, since anything will work.
---
imanalt.
#192laundrysucksPosted 4/24/2013 5:27:26 PM
oh i meant to say that +5 for boosts that they naturally give. So berserkers have 5 in strength but nothing in defense. Therefore if you have A-S support with zerkers you get 10 strength but 3 defense (assuming the zerker has 30+ defense)
---
Not changing until Big Show AND Rey Mysterio are both permanently gone from WWE. 10/28/2011
#193anondumPosted 4/24/2013 5:27:37 PM
you get reinfleche on the last chapter, who cares? and rath isn't a sniper so why are you even bringing him up?

why am I even talking to you. you probably think rebecca is sicknasty because of extreme babying or something dumb.
#194Tatakai-No-Kami(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 5:30:30 PM
anondum posted...
you get reinfleche on the last chapter, who cares? and rath isn't a sniper so why are you even bringing him up?

why am I even talking to you. you probably think rebecca is sicknasty because of extreme babying or something dumb.

oh. so you're one of THOSE people. i see.

have fun winning the game with mediocre characters like seth, marcus and frederick.

:P
---
imanalt.
#195Col_MobiusPosted 4/24/2013 5:31:34 PM
thanks. i had never seen this chart actually. if anything though, this helps me solidify the use of snipers as support. +8 to strength and skill, and +7 def. on top of that, +5 to everything else. the +5 auto boost from marriage already makes any unit good for a pair up. theres really no "better" unit for support in this case, since anything will work.

+3 Spd from Snipers < +7 Spd from Paladins < +8 Spd from Berserkers
---
3DS FC: 0533-4140-9968
#196BlueDryBones1Posted 4/24/2013 5:32:09 PM
laundrysucks posted...
oh i meant to say that +5 for boosts that they naturally give. So berserkers have 5 in strength but nothing in defense. Therefore if you have A-S support with zerkers you get 10 strength but 3 defense (assuming the zerker has 30+ defense)

Not the one who asked but thanks for the info. Guess I should start grinding supports as I've been pretty lazy with those outside of marriages.
---
Dry Bones+Magikruiser FTW in MKW ^-^
#197DemiseEndPosted 4/24/2013 5:35:11 PM(edited)
anondum posted...

oh. so you're one of THOSE people. i see.

have fun winning the game with mediocre characters like seth, marcus and frederick.

:P

I have fun with them because my 20/20 Rebbeca still does MUCH worse than my 20/20 Marcus, not to mention having easier time in early game because I used Marcus

Also Seth Duessel allowed me to finish the game quickly so there's no downside whatsoever with that

So, yeah
Personal preferences > Actual class quality
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#198Tatakai-No-Kami(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 5:35:57 PM
Col_Mobius posted...

+3 Spd from Snipers < +7 Spd from Paladins < +8 Spd from Berserkers

i thought it was +5. thats what the other guy said >_>

but either way, once you reach a certain point, you dont need more speed. skill on the other hand lets you proc more. and, strength lets you hurt things. its cool i guess that paladins can ferry you around as support, but snipers with longbow and galeforce can do the same thing sort of while also being un attackable. also, superior stat caps on sniper wins.

lets not make this into a sniper is bad and paladin is god topic though.
---
imanalt.
#199Col_MobiusPosted 4/24/2013 5:42:11 PM
i thought it was +5. thats what the other guy said >_>

It's only +5 for things they already give. Snipers don't give Spd, so +3 is the best you can get. +8 Str/Skl, +3 Spd vs +10 Str, +8 Spd for a Berserker. Plus, Berserkers do more damage when they hit things than Snipers, so they're just an all around better support. I think Paladins are in the middle with +7 Str/Spd/Skl/Def, but others like them quite a bit. That +7 Def could be nice. SMs have +10 Spd if you need it, too.

but either way, once you reach a certain point, you dont need more speed.

Sure, at like 75 Spd. You have a lot of characters hitting that point?

skill on the other hand lets you proc more. and, strength lets you hurt things. its cool i guess that paladins can ferry you around as support, but snipers with longbow and galeforce can do the same thing sort of while also being un attackable. also, superior stat caps on sniper wins.

In what universe do Snipers have better stat caps than Paladins? They have +8 Skl compared to +1 Str, +2 Def, +11 Res for Paladins. You could make arguments either way for those, but I don't see Snipers as a clear winner.
---
3DS FC: 0533-4140-9968
#200DemiseEndPosted 4/24/2013 5:47:39 PM
Sure enough, I'm on college so I won't be able to debate much

Pair Up:

1 STR is insignificant. 1 SKL is just as bad. 2 defense is cool.
In return Palladin +7 speed allowed 46 speed unit to reach 75 with all buff on.

Caps:

Palladin loses 8 SKL, and wins 1 STR, 2 def and 11 res and 2 mov.

Weapon:

The best weapon for Archer is double bow at 18 + 2. Gradivus is 19+2. their braves are 10+2. By the way, Palladin also has acess to Ragnell.
Yewfelle is cool because it allowed 45 benchmark. Also 2 range.

Capability:

3 range vs 2 Range

Overall - just throw off your personal preferences. I'm going to go with Palladin
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it