unless you are going for a gen 3 morgan, these are THE best marriages.

#201GoldenPower89Posted 4/24/2013 5:47:46 PM
200th post!
---
"I used to be an adventurer like you, but I took an arrow to the knee." - Whiterun Guard
#202BlueDryBones1Posted 4/24/2013 5:55:42 PM
DemiseEnd posted...
Sure enough, I'm on college so I won't be able to debate much

Pair Up:

1 STR is insignificant. 1 SKL is just as bad. 2 defense is cool.
In return Palladin +7 speed allowed 46 speed unit to reach 75 with all buff on.

Caps:

Palladin loses 8 SKL, and wins 1 STR, 2 def and 11 res and 2 mov.

Weapon:

The best weapon for Archer is double bow at 18 + 2. Gradivus is 19+2. their braves are 10+2. By the way, Palladin also has acess to Ragnell.
Yewfelle is cool because it allowed 45 benchmark. Also 2 range.

Capability:

3 range vs 2 Range

Overall - just throw off your personal preferences. I'm going to go with Palladin

As a offensive Unit got to go Sniper.
As a Defensive or Support unit Paladin.

Thats just my opinion though. 3 Range is nice with Galeforrce as that extra distance allows you to put some space between you and your opponent.

Also does that +5 Stack with Bowfaire?
---
Dry Bones+Magikruiser FTW in MKW ^-^
#203BlueDryBones1Posted 4/24/2013 6:00:39 PM
GoldenPower89 posted...
201st post!

fix'd
---
#204Tatakai-No-Kami(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 6:02:32 PM
GoldenPower89 posted...
200th post!

you missed it by 1 post.

also, i'll concur with paladin being a better support in the long run. being misinformed about the +5 stat thing pretty much nullified the point i had made earlier. they give +2 to 4 different stats, adding up to a total +7 in 4 different things, which are all relevant. in comparison, other good ones like taguel and berserker kind of lose out in that they only give high boosts to 3 stats and then neutral boosts to the rest.

though, making cynthia a paladin would kind of be pointless for me seeing as how the added skill cap lets me proc aether more often. i'm just a fan of high caps in general. the +11 resistance to paladin is also somewhat mediocre, though i'll admit that it can come in handy.
---
imanalt.
#205BlueDryBones1Posted 4/24/2013 6:09:43 PM
Tatakai-No-Kami posted...
GoldenPower89 posted...
200th post!

you missed it by 1 post.

also, i'll concur with paladin being a better support in the long run. being misinformed about the +5 stat thing pretty much nullified the point i had made earlier. they give +2 to 4 different stats, adding up to a total +7 in 4 different things, which are all relevant. in comparison, other good ones like taguel and berserker kind of lose out in that they only give high boosts to 3 stats and then neutral boosts to the rest.

though, making cynthia a paladin would kind of be pointless for me seeing as how the added skill cap lets me proc aether more often. i'm just a fan of high caps in general. the +11 resistance to paladin is also somewhat mediocre, though i'll admit that it can come in handy.

Could also try Sage with Cynthia 57 Skl and 59 respectively if your looking for a class with high skill. Cynthia is a okay Sniper but she's just missing a few things that would make her better.

If your set on the idea though:

Aether/Luna
Pavise/Renewal
Bowfaire/AS+2/Preference
Galeforce
LB

If Aether isnt activating enough try Luna and use Renewal for recovery. If Aether is good enough use Pavise to help minimize the damage your taking.
---
#206Tatakai-No-Kami(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 6:13:56 PM
BlueDryBones1 posted...
Could also try Sage with Cynthia 57 Skl and 59 respectively if your looking for a class with high skill. Cynthia is a okay Sniper but she's just missing a few things that would make her better.

Aether/Luna
Pavise/Renewal
Bowfaire/AS+2/Preference
Galeforce
LB

If Aether isnt activating enough try Luna and use Renewal for recovery. If Aether is good enough use Pavise to help minimize the damage your taking.

posted earlier

my sniper set up is this:

limit breaker
aether
bowfaire
galeforce
all stats +2

pavise and renewal are kind of unnecessary since the plan is to have cynthia pair up with somebody, let her get kill #1, swap, let her partner get kill #2, let partner do enemy phase, and then rinse and repeat. shes never in harms way so to speak, so i can make full use of longbows advantage and all the other good bow weapons.
---
imanalt.
#207BlueDryBones1Posted 4/24/2013 6:18:06 PM
Tatakai-No-Kami posted...
BlueDryBones1 posted...

Aether/Luna
Pavise/Renewal
Bowfaire/AS+2/Preference
Galeforce
LB

posted earlier

my sniper set up is this:

limit breaker
aether
bowfaire
galeforce
all stats +2

pavise and renewal are kind of unnecessary since the plan is to have cynthia pair up with somebody, let her get kill #1, swap, let her partner get kill #2, let partner do enemy phase, and then rinse and repeat. shes never in harms way so to speak, so i can make full use of longbows advantage and all the other good bow weapons.

Oh alright. I just assumed that that Sniper was attacking both turns. Altough I do the same with Virion!Inigo unless there are 1 range Counter users that I want to avoid.
---
#208SazukeEXPosted 4/24/2013 6:19:52 PM
Eh.

Snipers aren't really that great even with Gale Force but at least they're workable than while no Gale Force on Sniper = Don't Even Bother.

Awakenings map design and abundance of a ton of fliers and 1-2 range enemies makes being an Archer Class type a living hell.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#209Tatakai-No-Kami(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 6:21:51 PM
SazukeEX posted...
Eh.

Snipers aren't really that great even with Gale Force but at least they're workable than while no Gale Force on Sniper = Don't Even Bother.

Awakenings map design and abundance of a ton of fliers and 1-2 range enemies makes being an Archer Class type a living hell.

but longbow beats anything safely, even if its a 2 range enemy. longbow is also buyable and can be forged. its amazing.
---
imanalt.
#210LurkerkillerPosted 4/24/2013 6:23:30 PM
When Snipers are at their best....

Sniping enemies in TSON with a Double Bow (the 2-3 range A rank bow) and allowing their pairup partner to dual strike with braves and kill enemies.

Extremely effective against Anna as well who has like a 65% Aether activation and counter and cannot retaliate at range 3.
---
LoL NA: Lurkerkiller
SC2 NA: Lurkerkiller.301