unless you are going for a gen 3 morgan, these are THE best marriages.

#61MAtt5TERPosted 4/24/2013 9:31:52 AM
All Stats +2 is a waste of a slot, moreso than the ___Faires. I can't think of an instance where All Stats +2 is preferred over another Skill.
---
This sentence is as meaningless as you.
#62DemiseEndPosted 4/24/2013 9:33:52 AM
These calculation applied Rallies and Tonic

- Lancefaire Olivia with Palladin Pair Up

GL

Aether
RFK
Limit Break
Faire
Galeforce

71 STR
56 MAG
74 SKL
76 SPD
76 LCK
68 DEF
64 RES

With Gradivus thats 26 MT which means 97 ATK

- AS+2 Sumia with Palladin Pair Up

Palladin

Aether
RFK
Limit Break
AS+2
Galeforce

73 STR
58 MAG
75 SKL
76 SPD
78 LCK
71 DEF
70 RES

Gradivus has 21 MT which means 94 ATK

VS Anna

Anna has 55 Defense

Olivia Lucina does 42 Damage
Sumia Lucina does 38 Damage

This seems familiar enough that I can automatically declare they basically have simmilar offense

FAQ

But Demise! Olivia can use AS+2 does she not?'
Answer: You are basically giving up the only reason why Olivia wins when you used AS+2. You can argue that Olivia's Lucina is better "insert the chance of finding Chimecho in Hoenn" % of the time
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#63SazukeEXPosted 4/24/2013 9:38:15 AM(edited)
Tatakai-No-Kami posted...
i'll give you that vaike is better than donnel for kjelle, but the lack of galeforce is so meh.

it honestly depends on what you are trying to prioritize with your marriages. armsthrift sorcs, maximum galeforce, gen 3 morgan, or optimum stuff for every kid.

I prefer this as it gives each kid a defined role of attacker, tank, or supporter.

MU!Cynthia
Sumia!Morgan
Chrom!Inigo
Olivia!Lucina
Lon'qu!Severa
Donnel!Noire
Vaike!Kjelle
Gaius!Nah
Gregor!Laurent
Henry!Gerome
Libra!Owain
Stahl!Yarne
Ricken!Brady

However, Virion or Libra for Inigo isn't bad to free up Chrom.

Such as even though Maribelle x Chrom neuters Lucina's front line ability due to caps she does allow Lucina to be a crazy support partner. Lucina could end up as a Support Great Lord, Paladin, or Dark Flier depending on what her Hubby needs the most.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#64Tatakai-No-Kami(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 9:33:57 AM
does that really matter, though? its still only a slight damage difference against one enemy in only 1 DLC chapter that has not yet been released outside japan.

and besides, armsthrift sorcs are not invincible if you are trying to build a spotpass team to pwn your friends. they generally have bad speed and the amount they heal can be middled by aegis.

every marriage set up is going to have 1 basic goal in mind, and i think thats what should be considered the most important thing. then, you just build all your kids to focus around that 1 goal.
---
imanalt.
#65SazukeEXPosted 4/24/2013 9:35:21 AM
MAtt5TER posted...
All Stats +2 is a waste of a slot, moreso than the ___Faires. I can't think of an instance where All Stats +2 is preferred over another Skill.

Support Characters with limited skills or no Faire at all love it.

Faires also aren't bad persay, they're just bad if you're trying to tank. If you're going for sheer damage and not planning on being a tank on the enemy phase than a Faire is just fine.

It just requires positioning and knowing how your enemy will move on their phase.
---
#66DemiseEndPosted 4/24/2013 9:37:06 AM(edited)
"does that really matter, though? its still only a slight damage difference against one enemy in only 1 DLC chapter that has not yet been released outside japan."

If you RELIABLY 2RKO Anna with a non Brave Weapon, you sure as freaking hell kill everything with that same set up
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#67SazukeEXPosted 4/24/2013 9:37:03 AM
does that really matter, though? its still only a slight damage difference against one enemy in only 1 DLC chapter that has not yet been released outside japan.

and besides, armsthrift sorcs are not invincible if you are trying to build a spotpass team to pwn your friends. they generally have bad speed and the amount they heal can be middled by aegis.

every marriage set up is going to have 1 basic goal in mind, and i think thats what should be considered the most important thing. then, you just build all your kids to focus around that 1 goal.

Streetpass is pointless due to no pair ups while they have pair ups.

Also no Support levels either.

So no matter what you do your friend will be able to defeat even slightly stronger streetpass teams due to pair ups and Dual Strikes/Guards.

Armsthrift isn't only good for Sorcerers too, you know. Anyone can make great use out of it but Staffers and Rally Bots.
---
#68Tatakai-No-Kami(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 9:40:43 AM
lethality + rightful king or miracle is good on spotpass.

lucina and inigo can pull off the lethality/rightful king set, and you can breed some other kids to have lethality and high skill with miracle.

then just give everyone braves.
---
imanalt.
#69BlueDryBones1Posted 4/24/2013 9:42:13 AM
DemiseEnd posted...
These calculation applied Rallies and Tonic

- Lancefaire Olivia with Palladin Pair Up

GL

Aether
RFK
Limit Break
Faire
Galeforce

71 STR
56 MAG
74 SKL
76 SPD
76 LCK
68 DEF
64 RES

With Gradivus thats 26 MT which means 97 ATK

- AS+2 Sumia with Palladin Pair Up

Palladin

Aether
RFK
Limit Break
AS+2
Galeforce

73 STR
58 MAG
75 SKL
76 SPD
78 LCK
71 DEF
70 RES

Gradivus has 21 MT which means 94 ATK

VS Anna

Anna has 55 Defense

Olivia Lucina does 42 Damage
Sumia Lucina does 38 Damage

This seems familiar enough that I can automatically declare they basically have simmilar offense

FAQ

But Demise! Olivia can use AS+2 does she not?'
Answer: You are basically giving up the only reason why Olivia wins when you used AS+2. You can argue that Olivia's Lucina is better "insert the chance of finding Chimecho in Hoenn" % of the time

How does AS+2 Lucina get outrunned by non-AS+2 Olivia? Explain.

Also at fullest potential since both get access to Lancefaire then there should only be a 2 point difference between the 2 if they are performing the same role with the same boosts.
---
Dry Bones+Magikruiser FTW in MKW ^-^
#70SazukeEXPosted 4/24/2013 9:42:23 AM
lethality + rightful king or miracle is good on spotpass.

lucina and inigo can pull off the lethality/rightful king set, and you can breed some other kids to have lethality and high skill with miracle.

then just give everyone braves.

Still easy to play around as the AI is quite dumb and tends to make really dumb strategies that can be manipulated with just Flier baiting.

If there was real Multiplayer or at least allowed pair ups than Streetpass would be far more enjoyable than it is now.

I just ended it with putting a team with my character handing out goods for sale.
---