unless you are going for a gen 3 morgan, these are THE best marriages.

#71Tatakai-No-Kami(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 8:44:54 AM
^my issue with what demise king posted is that hes using all stats +2 and not lancefaire on his paladin lucina and then saying that olivia does more damage and basing that as his entire argument.
---
imanalt.
#72bearclaw13Posted 4/24/2013 8:45:31 AM
Tatakai-No-Kami posted...
since now this topic is somewhat pointless, i have an idea.

why dont we just come up with a sticky topic and post all the best marriage set ups that can appeal to all of the following wants:

max galeforce
armsthrift sorcs
all kids are good
gen 3 morgans

and then we get the best players to post up a marriage combination for each. of course, gen 3 morgan will have some different wants, like manakete, aether etc. but we can single out the best things to do with gen 3 morgan.

I might start one where people can contribute good pairings.
---
It's game time.
#73Tatakai-No-Kami(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 8:46:28 AM
SazukeEX posted...
lethality + rightful king or miracle is good on spotpass.

lucina and inigo can pull off the lethality/rightful king set, and you can breed some other kids to have lethality and high skill with miracle.

then just give everyone braves.

Still easy to play around as the AI is quite dumb and tends to make really dumb strategies that can be manipulated with just Flier baiting.

If there was real Multiplayer or at least allowed pair ups than Streetpass would be far more enjoyable than it is now.

I just ended it with putting a team with my character handing out goods for sale.

i would have loved this game so much if they gave us wi-fi link arena or wi-fi fights done like in shadow dragon. a lot of strategies that people are prioritizing that PWN the cpu wouldnt even hold a candle against a human player.
---
imanalt.
#74Jstretch19Posted 4/24/2013 8:47:28 AM
^my issue with what demise king posted is that hes using all stats +2 and not lancefaire on his paladin lucina and then saying that olivia does more damage and basing that as his entire argument.

Olivia!Lucina does do more damage though, +2 str > +0 str. Plus Olivia can give Lucina lancefaire too.
#75Tatakai-No-Kami(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 8:50:04 AM
Jstretch19 posted...
Olivia!Lucina does do more damage though, +2 str > +0 str. Plus Olivia can give Lucina lancefaire too.

and like i said before,

+2 speed > +2 strength

you can decide on whether or not you want to be an attack junkie or have a versatile lucina, and sumia just offers a lot more for her in that department, while also not skimping off on the attack department.
---
imanalt.
#76DemiseEndPosted 4/24/2013 8:53:22 AM(edited)
@DryBones: "How does AS+2 Lucina get outrunned by non-AS+2 Olivia? Explain."

Great lord has like.... 4 extra speed over Palladin. Sumia Lucina wins speed by 2. Do the math.

"Also at fullest potential since both get access to Lancefaire then there should only be a 2 point difference between the 2 if they are performing the same role with the same boosts."

If you used Faire on Sumia, she missed the doubling Anna with Palladin Pair Up. If you used AS+2 on Olivia, she still loses durability and has same offensive power.

2 pairing has different approach on how to optimize their skillsets. This is one of them

"^my issue with what demise king posted is that hes using all stats +2 and not lancefaire on his paladin lucina and then saying that olivia does more damage and basing that as his entire argument."

Read the argument above

olivia indeed does more damage, but basing on the same calculation i have done in your own threads several weeks ago, I already noticed that the damage lead is indeed, redundant
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#77bearclaw13Posted 4/24/2013 8:55:24 AM
bearclaw13 posted...

why dont we just come up with a sticky topic and post all the best marriage set ups that can appeal to all of the following wants:

max galeforce
armsthrift sorcs
all kids are good
gen 3 morgans

and then we get the best players to post up a marriage combination for each. of course, gen 3 morgan will have some different wants, like manakete, aether etc. but we can single out the best things to do with gen 3 morgan.

I might start one where people can contribute good pairings.

Not sure if I will though..
---
It's game time.
#78NanayaSRebornPosted 4/24/2013 8:59:11 AM
DemiseEnd posted...
These calculation applied Rallies and Tonic

- Lancefaire Olivia with Palladin Pair Up

GL

Aether
RFK
Limit Break
Faire
Galeforce

71 STR
56 MAG
74 SKL
76 SPD
76 LCK
68 DEF
64 RES

With Gradivus thats 26 MT which means 97 ATK

- AS+2 Sumia with Palladin Pair Up

Palladin

Aether
RFK
Limit Break
AS+2
Galeforce

73 STR
58 MAG
75 SKL
76 SPD
78 LCK
71 DEF
70 RES

Gradivus has 21 MT which means 94 ATK

VS Anna

Anna has 55 Defense

Olivia Lucina does 42 Damage
Sumia Lucina does 38 Damage

This seems familiar enough that I can automatically declare they basically have simmilar offense

That's a pretty bad experimental setup you got there.

What exactly is it that you are trying to test? Whether Olivia or Sumia is a better mother for an offensive Lucina? If so, why are their classes and skillsets different? There are too many dangling variables present that do nothing other than derail the results of the analysis.

DemiseEnd posted...

FAQ

But Demise! Olivia can use AS+2 does she not?'
Answer: You are basically giving up the only reason why Olivia wins when you used AS+2. You can argue that Olivia's Lucina is better "insert the chance of finding Chimecho in Hoenn" % of the time

Correct. Sumia!Lucina needs the AS+2 to even stand a chance against Olivia!Lucina when it comes to offense. Giving both of them the same skills would just be overkill in Olivia's favor.

+2 speed > +2 strength.

NanayaSReborn posted...
BlueDryBones1 posted...
+2Spd/+1Skl>+2Str

Why. Where is your justification. Where is your evidence that being able to double enemies with 43-44 speed is more efficient than doing more damage overall.

---
"I'm the warrior of love and rage, Black Frost!"
#79DemiseEndPosted 4/24/2013 9:10:44 AM(edited)
Olivia's offense as a Great Lord, sitting at 36 is overkill WITH or WITHOUT AS+2, let alone Lancefaire

Sumia's offense as a Great Lord is also just as overkill, because even with 40 STR, thats like 34 damage which is enough to reliably 2RKO Anna. 4 Aether of 40% chance over 4 attack.

In the past calculation, with damage around that Area, a Pair Up partner with 40 Attack and Brave Axe, after rally and Tonic is all you need to 2RKO Anna.

As for why Sumia Lucina become Palladin, Sumia Lucina has 45 Speed. AS+2 bring it into 47, enough to do Palladin Pair Up. in return, Olivia has 42 speed. AS+2 is not enough to use Palladin Pair Up

Note that you did not need ONE character to curbstomp Anna anyway

Not like it matters. Inigo want his Rightful King back
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#80almostexactlyPosted 4/24/2013 9:31:54 AM(edited)

max galeforce
armsthrift sorcs
all kids are good
gen 3 morgans

WEBBOMG's pairings (10 Galeforce, 6 Armsthrift)
Chrom x Sumia
Lissa x Libra
Olivia x Virion
Maribelle x Henry
Sully x Donnel
Cordelia x Stahl
Cherche x Vaike
Panne x Gregor
Miriel x RIcken
Nowi x Gaius
Tharja x MU (+Mag / -Def)

SazukeEX's pairings (9 Galeforce, 7 Armsthrift)
MU!Cynthia
Sumia!Morgan
Chrom!Inigo
Olivia!Lucina
Lon'qu!Severa
Donnel!Noire
Vaike!Kjelle
Gaius!Nah
Gregor!Laurent
Henry!Gerome
Libra!Owain
Stahl!Yarne
Ricken!Brady

Endgame's pairings (9 Galeforce, 4-5 Armsthrift, 6 Dark Flyers x 4-6 Male Sage Husbands, 3rd gen Morgan)
ChromxOlivia
RickenxLissa
DonnelxSully
HenryxSumia
CordeliaxLon'qu
VaikexCherche
Virion/GregorxPanne
StahlxMiriel
GaiusxTharja
KellamxNowi
MaribellexLibra
MUx2nd gen (Vaike!Gerome, Kellam!Nah, etc.)