Validar and Grima's Truth *Spoiler*

#1Ku-Ri-BohPosted 4/24/2013 9:21:24 AM
Is Validar the only non playable character with critical cutscene?

Also, i'd really love it if Grima's Truth was obtainable. It looks pretty normal as a Dark Tome to me, unlike the Blighted Claw or etc weapons that are exclusive to enemy classes
#2Shadow_Master_JPosted 4/24/2013 9:28:58 AM
Ku-Ri-Boh posted...

Also, i'd really love it if Grima's Truth was obtainable. It looks pretty normal as a Dark Tome to me, unlike the Blighted Claw or etc weapons that are exclusive to enemy classes

Yes, he is. Even Excellus and Cervantes don't have.

Grima's Truth is sad. I was expecting something very powerful from a tome that channels the power of a dragon (look at Loptyr and Book of Naga, for example.) But this tome is actually weaker than Goetia, and it's animation is very similar to Goetia, too.
---
If you're reading this, CONGRATULATIONS!! You're wasting your time!!
#3SazukeEXPosted 4/24/2013 9:39:13 AM
In those challenges I believe Henry uses Grima's Truth.

You can't get it though.

Not that it's good anyway.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#4WebbOMGPosted 4/24/2013 10:33:31 AM
A 1-5 range tome would be worth having if you could actually abuse it and aren't stationary like Grima is.
---
The preceding were my own opinions and while I will stand and defend them, I always do my best to give both sides of any discussion a fair chance.
#5EchoPhoenixPosted 4/24/2013 11:27:32 AM
Ku-Ri-Boh posted...

Pretty sure. I was actually kinda disappointed that not even Grima had one.
#6PKRockin531Posted 4/24/2013 12:28:32 PM(edited)
Masked Lucina has one if she gets a crit/gets Luna+ as a skill from Lunatic+ in Ch 4
---
www.youtube.com/user/PKLucas531
#7EchoPhoenixPosted 4/24/2013 12:35:33 PM(edited)
PKRockin531 posted...
Masked Lucina has one if she gets a crit/gets Luna+ as a skill from Lunatic+ in Ch 4

Damn, that's cool. Do you remember if she has a unique quote, or if she just uses the ones she has when she's playable?
#8PikachuPosted 4/24/2013 12:45:10 PM
EchoPhoenix posted...
PKRockin531 posted...

Damn, that's cool. Do you remember if she has a unique quote, or if she just uses the ones she has when she's playable?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=gM9sdJ6iLeI#t=23s

assuming the latter
---
Pika!