Chrom and marriage <"possible" spoiler>

#1HaruhiryuPosted 4/24/2013 9:35:42 AM
Hey!

So...technically I haven't finished my first round of gameplay, but I'm already thinking about the next one...

...so, my question, does anyone know the stats Lucina would receive if Chrom marries the village girl? Would it be like having a second Chrom, or would she still be a bit more powerful?

...relating to this...if I wanted to go the village girl route...would Sumia, or any of the girls, marry Chrom if they have no relationship rank with him? (does that make sense? I'll try to clarify more is needed)

Thanks in advance ^^
#2SazukeEXPosted 4/24/2013 9:39:44 AM
Second Chrom.

Maiden literally offers nothing to Lucina.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#3Haruhiryu(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 9:43:29 AM
Ah! I see...kind of figured that would be the case. Thanks!
#4DharengoPosted 4/24/2013 9:44:33 AM
Girl with the most support points marries Chrom.

Support level doesn't actually factor into this unless he's already S ranked them.

By support points, I mean the points you game when fighting together. (adjacent/paired up/healing)
#5Haruhiryu(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 9:53:11 AM
Dharengo posted...

Support level doesn't actually factor into this unless he's already S ranked them.

By support points, I mean the points you game when fighting together. (adjacent/paired up/healing)

I realize that...but say I have no marriage-candidate supports with Chrom...and none of my characters are married. Would it still force Sumia (being she has "priority") to marry him, even without a "C" support, or would it still be the village girl?
#6Shadow_Master_JPosted 4/24/2013 9:58:11 AM
Haruhiryu posted...
Dharengo posted...

I realize that...but say I have no marriage-candidate supports with Chrom...and none of my characters are married. Would it still force Sumia (being she has "priority") to marry him, even without a "C" support, or would it still be the village girl?

By what it seems, if Chrom ever got a single support point (that heart thing) with a potential wife, he won't marry the Maiden, unless you marry the girl off.

For example. He got a single support point with Sully, and nobody else. If you don't marry Sully with another guy, he will marry her.
---
If you're reading this, CONGRATULATIONS!! You're wasting your time!!
#7Haruhiryu(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 10:05:21 AM
Shadow_Master_J posted...
Haruhiryu posted...
Dharengo posted...

By what it seems, if Chrom ever got a single support point (that heart thing) with a potential wife, he won't marry the Maiden, unless you marry the girl off.

For example. He got a single support point with Sully, and nobody else. If you don't marry Sully with another guy, he will marry her.

OK! So simply, it would be best to either marry all his candidates off, or keep them as far from him as possible.

I'm fairly certain about this, but in the chapter Sumia comes in, when she saves Chrom, she doesn't get support points for that, right? I'm assuming she doesn't, but I don't want to take that risk when prepping the characters.
#8jonnovision1Posted 4/24/2013 10:06:44 AM
Haruhiryu posted...
Shadow_Master_J posted...
Haruhiryu posted...
Dharengo posted...

OK! So simply, it would be best to either marry all his candidates off, or keep them as far from him as possible.

I'm fairly certain about this, but in the chapter Sumia comes in, when she saves Chrom, she doesn't get support points for that, right? I'm assuming she doesn't, but I don't want to take that risk when prepping the characters.

Chrom doesn't start with any support points for any of his potential wives.
---
"Reinforcements? I am the Reinforcements."
PKMN Black FC: 0261 9500 8363
#9Haruhiryu(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 10:15:48 AM
Thanks for answering my Qs.

Now I just have to decide whether to marry all first gen guys, or have a fairly strong lucina and cynthia (my preference is ChromxSumia...^^;;; )...

Thanks again