FrederickXLissa ! Owain (Sword Master)

VirionXRobin ! Morgan (Paladin)

StahlXSully ! Kjelle (General)

VaikeXNowi ! Nah (Manakete)

KellamXCherche ! Gerome (Hero)

LibraXMaribelle ! Brady (Dark Knight)

Lon'quXMiriel ! Laurent (Sage)

RickenXCordelia ! Severa (Dark Flier)

GregorXPanne ! Yarne (Taguel or Berserker)

HenryXSumia ! Cynthia (Falcon Knight)

Those are all my marriages plus their kids with their end class. I haven't thought yet how I'm going to pair the kids together.
---
Alex
#2SazukeEXPosted 4/24/2013 1:28:36 PM
Do you really want people to rate your pairing?

What are you aiming for anyway with this list?
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#3bearclaw13Posted 4/24/2013 1:29:33 PM
0/10

I Wish these topics would stop but I know it won't happen
---
It's game time.
#4Schmeman(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 1:31:08 PM
I just spent forever trying to figure it out and wanted to know what people thought. Sorry, let's complain more that this forum is active why don't we?
---
Alex
#5bearclaw13Posted 4/24/2013 1:32:05 PM
Schmeman posted...
I just spent forever trying to figure it out and wanted to know what people thought. Sorry, let's complain more that this forum is active why don't we?

Sorry but this is my third topic today and they all say basically the same thing.
---
It's game time.
#6SazukeEXPosted 4/24/2013 1:35:17 PM(edited)
There's literally a few topics already on the first couple pages that list optimal pairings. Your pairings are all over the wall, it's like you look at one list, than another, and another and decided to ignore why those lists stand on their own and just mix and match pairings from each of them.

But here.

I'll help you anyway despite all that.

MU!Cynthia
Sumia!Morgan
Chrom!Inigo
Olivia!Lucina
Lon'qu!Severa
Donnel!Noire
Vaike!Kjelle
Gaius!Nah
Gregor!Laurent
Henry!Gerome
Libra!Owain
Stahl!Yarne
Ricken!Brady

Another thing, if you aren't aiming for Optimal anyway than you really shouldn't be caring about what other people think anyway as your mind is already decided.
---
#7WebbOMGPosted 4/24/2013 1:37:47 PM(edited)
About half of these are really good. Optimal even.
The other half are poor.

Don't worry about how you pair the kids up.

If you are going to worry about "optimal" pairings on your next play through, do some research (there are HUNDREDS of pairing topics on these boards that regurgitate the same info) or just go to serenesforest and do your own research.
---
The preceding were my own opinions and while I will stand and defend them, I always do my best to give both sides of any discussion a fair chance.
#8SazukeEXPosted 4/24/2013 1:37:12 PM(edited)
WebbOMG posted...
About half of these are really good. Optimal even.
The other half are poor.

Don't worry about how you pair the kids up.

If you are going to worry about "optimal" pairings on your next play through, do some research (there are HUNDREDS of pairing topics on these boards that regurgitate the same info) or just go to serenesforest and do your own info.

Hey, there Webb. You've been missing.

Starting to think us begging for a sticky for our pairings and Endgame's pairing may actually be a great idea after all.

At least that way we can stop repeating ourselves and direct them to the sticky.
---
#9burgerkongPosted 4/24/2013 1:37:29 PM
It depends on what you're going for. In-game, you'll be fine all the way up to TSON, where your pairings may or may not be sufficient.

I'll give you a couple of hints though:

Stahl X Sully isn't too good. Kjelle has a pretty decent skillset with what she's given (Aegis+Pavise, Luna), but Stahl only grants her the Archer classes, which have pretty bad skills.

The rest are range from great to fine. Virion x FeMU is kind of odd though. Do you just like Virion? If so, then go for it; liking the character is as good a reason as any. If not, and you're doing it for stats, then definitely marry one of the 2nd gen characters for an even more powerful Morgan.
#10Schmeman(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 1:39:57 PM
I didn't look at any lists, I chose the marriages based on how I liked the characters with one another and then chose inherited skills and classes based on my previous choices.

I think it's stupid to go for the most "optimal" character set up as if it's really going to change much in the long run. However, that said, I was curious how my choices would work anyway. It be nice to hear it from someone who is more familiar with this game - as I am not, since this is my first fire emblem and all.

Since these are the choices that I've made, and I'm not going to change them, I was looking for a rating of these choices rather than a suggestion for better ones.
---
Alex