CYOA: Out of Darkness II

#1OsrangerPosted 4/24/2013 6:41:47 PM
Let the voting continue!
---
Those are brave men out there. Let's go kill them!
-Tyrion Lannister, Clash of Kings
#2C_D_MPosted 4/24/2013 7:02:09 PM(edited)
I'll edit my last post with a link to the new thread... Oh. You can't edit locked threads. Nevermind.
#3Osranger(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 7:00:55 PM
Bump for Liberty!

Esoteria: Despite her sister having reddish hair, Esoteria has blue hair, a trait that occurs throughout the royal lines of both Renarre and Iocas.
---
#4Osranger(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 7:03:31 PM
Here is the link to the first installment:

http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/65887038
---
#5Neosephiroth666Posted 4/24/2013 7:13:58 PM
Congrats, Osranger. Also I'm gonna have to agree with C_D_M's last post and vote F. Injured, there's no way even Thio can take on all those promoted units at once and I doubt our friendly neighborhood scumbag will harm his "property". Best retreat and come up with a new plan.
---
Darkness and light. Chaos and order. I will be the sword that severs the balance. Behold, the glimmering new world.
#6Dragunov_ZeroPosted 4/24/2013 7:48:46 PM(edited)
Oh dear, I guess I'll go for F. so Thio can regroup and formulate a plan...although I fear for what they'll do to her since Thio can't go for the direct approach...

Edit: I already congratulated you, but allow me to reiterate, congratulations Osranger =D
---
If life is suffering, then does death bring peace?
#7C_D_MPosted 4/24/2013 7:50:02 PM
Dragunov_Zero posted...
Oh dear, I guess I'll go for F. so Thio can regroup and formulate a plan...although I fear for what they'll do to her since Thio can't go for the direct approach...

Edit: I already congratulated you, but allow me to reiterate, congratulations Osranger =D

Well, we know what they'll do to our friendly neighborhood halberdier if we pick anything else.
#8Grayjack72Posted 4/24/2013 7:50:58 PM
F.
---
Etherealist posted...
"Want me to draw my sword and use some burst artes?"
#9Osranger(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 8:13:17 PM
Thanks everyone for following this for so long, and a special thanks to Dragunov for helping me get this rolling.
---
#10daytonthegreatPosted 4/24/2013 8:38:46 PM
F seems legit.
---
I liked this Story....
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9045624/1/Fire-Emblem-Awakening-Hexes-and-Proposals