CYOA: Out of Darkness II

#271BladeOfSilencePosted 5/1/2013 8:26:09 PM(edited)
A: Lindy Dana Bramble Alicia Anya
Pretty sure we didn't just bring 8 allies to sit on the sidelines. And since out of all of them, only Melara is in Group 3, then I assume everyone else is going to be in the other 2 groups. Pretty sure we don't need Zairthe babysitting Thio for this whole battle anyway. But then again, glancing at the other votes, maybe I'm wrong.
---
It's....BACON!!!!
WiiU/PSN: Edgewind | 3DS: 1375-7243-3668
#272Osranger(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 10:04:46 PM
There's a tie. A has 2 and C has 2.

If it isn't broken, I will use an RNG. Found one online. I think that I will utilize it in the future. Not to the extent that Neo has it though.
---
Those are brave men out there. Let's go kill them!
-Tyrion Lannister, Clash of Kings
#273Neosephiroth666Posted 5/1/2013 10:11:45 PM
Hmm. Let's be careful and air on the better side of valor. I vote C.
---
Darkness and light. Chaos and order. I will be the sword that severs the balance. Behold, the glimmering new world.
#274Osranger(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 11:45:14 PM
Intro to other CYOA took longer than I thought. Will update in morning. Can't think.
---
Those are brave men out there. Let's go kill them!
-Tyrion Lannister, Clash of Kings
#275Osranger(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 5:56:26 AM
You had decided to fight alongside Melara and your Father. Your wings would best be served above the battlefield. Besides, you have a good plan, and good people. You will succeed. You feel it. You know it. Your fortunes will be turned around and you will win this war.

You look to your right and you see the infiltration team. Lindy leads the infiltration team, consisting of bramble and Alicia. Cyrus leads the vanguard accompanied by Regina, Dana, Peter, Anya, and a good two dozen of your father's men. Melara taps you in the shoulder and gives you a thumbs up. It is time to get ready for your part of the plan. She then looks to Lindy and gives a small nod. The second team has fifteen minutes to get into position, and Lindy knows it. She works silently, but quickly down out of the woods and into the camp. Bramble follows her in his beast form and Alicia is close behind him.

Then, you make your way up to a place where you can complete your own transformation without being seen or heard by enemies. You find your father waiting there, already as a dragon, you transform, and when Melara appears, she does likewise. Now all you must do is wait for a few minutes. Unexpectedly, King Zairthe takes off, and you follow suit, trying to avoid getting buffeted by his wings. Once the three of you are in the sky, you can see that the battle is already underway. It goes just as planned. The vanguard charges, and the enemy combatants flock toward them, opening them up for a rear strike. Lindy and her team make their way through tents, killing anyone who isn't awake, and the occasional awake one who notices them.

You, Melara, and king Zairthe circle above, scanning for our target. You begin to realize that the reinforcements are overdue, and that the vanguard is struggling. Regina, Peter, and Dana all struggle to hold their own against the sheer onslaught of heroes, generals, warriors, and occasional sage. Mara notices this as well and turns her attention to the battle below, spraying her enemies with icy shards. King Zairthe helps as well, destroying tents that Lindy has not gotten to with his shadowy dragon fire. You begin to worry. What should you do?


A. Nothing, you must be prepared for Thane to flee.
B. check on the area where your flanking team should be located.
C. Join in the fight. Extra offense wouldn't hurt.
D. Join your father in destroying the tents.
E. find someone to pair up with and increase support for that person and help them with their task for the entire battle.
---
Those are brave men out there. Let's go kill them!
-Tyrion Lannister, Clash of Kings
#276C_D_MPosted 5/2/2013 9:15:12 AM
B. Maybe Thane went that way.
#277Dragunov_ZeroPosted 5/2/2013 9:20:06 AM
B. and pray that they didn't get wiped out by the enemy.
---
If life is suffering, then does death bring peace?
Official groom of Tiki - Fire Emblem Awakening =3
#278Cheesepower5Posted 5/2/2013 9:54:57 AM
E, with Peter.
---
Official Naga Raja of the Shin Megami Tensei IV Board
Official King Marth of the Fire Emblem: Awakening Board
#279SwordMasterEXPosted 5/2/2013 2:00:03 PM
B- I have a funny feeling about this one...
---
I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand I shall reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction
#280Osranger(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 3:43:14 PM
You need to find out what is holding up the second team. You fly over to where the flanking team is, and it isn't long before you have your answer. They are in a fight of their own. You stumble upon what appears to be a surprise attack, or the end of one. A large group of enemies slaughters your father's soldiers while the rest are in full retreat. There are a few bodies lying around, but none are from the other soldiers.

Then you glimpse Thane, astride a white wyvern, looking up at you. Neither ha nor his wyvern look very good after his battle with your father, but his wyvern is still as big as you. The wyvern charges at you and you narrowly dodge to the side, flicking one of the beasts wounds with your tail, seemingly to no effect. Thane turns his mount around, and comes at you again, brave lance in hand, faster than you can react and thrusts his spear into you, just above your tail, even with your toughened scales, the man manages to wound you. You turn over in mid air and shoot a bout of mist breath straight into his wyvern. It screeches and pulls back. You have an opening, you fire again, but the wyvern recovers quicker than you thought, and spins out of your line of fire. Thane shoots toward you, but you are ready this time. You dodge maneuver out of the way of his strikes, and when you move to counterattack, a blur if images passes before your eyes. You laugh at the simplicity of the solution. When his next thrust misses, you wrap your tail around him and fling him out of his saddle and hurtle him toward the ground. The riderless wyvern stops its assault to return to his master, but it is too late. Thane hits the ground hard. Shockingly, he looks to stand up, but is unable to remain on his feet and collapses.
What next?

A. Finish off Thane. (Regain some health)
B. kill his wyvern
C. Warn your father about the fate if the troops.
D. Try to save the survivors.
---
Those are brave men out there. Let's go kill them!
-Tyrion Lannister, Clash of Kings