CYOA: Out of Darkness II

#31Neosephiroth666Posted 4/25/2013 7:06:03 AM
Man, you really don't make these easy do you? But that's what's so fun about it!( At least most of the time, hopefully 7x was a one time thing) I'm gonna go with E. Sneak in between shifts and we'll have a greater chance at success. As for why I think it's the red and gold tent, well... The scumbag leader did say she was precious to him right? Makes sense her tent would be more lavish, but I'm open to other ideas.
---
Darkness and light. Chaos and order. I will be the sword that severs the balance. Behold, the glimmering new world.
#32C_D_MPosted 4/25/2013 8:42:51 AM
C. Next shift might actually be paying attention, and if we sneak IN during the shift change, there won't be any way to sneak OUT.
#33Neosephiroth666Posted 4/25/2013 9:09:16 AM
C_D_M posted...
C. Next shift might actually be paying attention, and if we sneak IN during the shift change, there won't be any way to sneak OUT.

Actually I agree with this reasoning. I change my vote to C.
---
Darkness and light. Chaos and order. I will be the sword that severs the balance. Behold, the glimmering new world.
#34Dragunov_ZeroPosted 4/25/2013 9:14:46 AM
Hmm, I'll go for C. because it's the best shot we have to sneak in as the vigilance of the current watch is at it's lowest. And it might be 50-50, but I believe that the red-gold tent is the leader's tent because the Dancer may be 'precious', but she's only slave material at best in their eyes so I doubt they'll give her the royal treatment like the castle folk of Black Rock did for Thio.
---
If life is suffering, then does death bring peace?
#35Grayjack72Posted 4/25/2013 9:48:59 AM
C.
---
Etherealist posted...
"Want me to draw my sword and use some burst artes?"
#36BladeOfSilencePosted 4/25/2013 11:31:31 AM
Well its C for me.
---
It's....BACON!!!!
WiiU/PSN: Edgewind | 3DS: 1375-7243-3668
#37Cheesepower5Posted 4/25/2013 12:40:34 PM
Finally caught up. Anyway, C. Even if it ain't the dancer, we could still kill the leader right off the bat.
---
Official Naga Raja of the Shin Megami Tensei IV Board
Official King Marth of the Fire Emblem: Awakening Board
#38Osranger(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 3:26:16 PM
You decide to sneak in now, to avoid getting caught by a more alert patrol. The patrols are tired and relaxed, and they are easily avoided. You carefully make your way all of the way to the red tent with the gold trim. You kill the dozing guards protecting the entranceway. This is one of the two tents that she could be in. You carefully look inside... And silently curse. This is the treasure tent. You see multiple chests inside. The Dancer is not in here. There is a chest key on a table right next to the entrance. You grab it, it should open one of the chests, alternatively, you could keep it and use it later. While you are here, you might as well open a chest, right? There are three right in front of you.

A. Pick the right one.
B. Pick the left one.
C. Pick the center one.
D. Find green tent.
---
Sorry, the dancer is in the other tent.

No, seriously, green is Gregor's color. Gregor is a mercenary.
Chests are red with gold/creme/yellow edges.
---
Those are brave men out there. Let's go kill them!
-Tyrion Lannister, Clash of Kings
#39C_D_MPosted 4/25/2013 4:03:41 PM(edited)
Our princess is in another castle, huh? My inner completionist hates me for this, but I have the feeling we should hang onto the key and find the D-ancer. Unless those chests are large enough to stash those dead guys in (in which case B).
#40SwordMasterEXPosted 4/25/2013 3:34:40 PM
D- We can't risk losing the dancer and B if we have time for both.

Damn the one time I actually want Lindy with Thio.
---
I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand I shall reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction