How and where do i repair damaged weapons?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. How and where do i repair damaged weapons?

User Info: Alias_Nemesis

Alias_Nemesis
3 years ago#1
I am sorry for the noobish question but as the topic asks, i dont know where to repair weapons. I am on chapter 7 and in my last battle, Frederic broke his lance. In order to prevent this from happening again, i must repair my weapons. Unfortunately, when i visit ANY shop, the only options ihave is BUY, SELL and FORGE. Where is the repair option?
PSN:Gilthas_Grear {Now Playing: Bioshock Infinite (PC), Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS) & Persona 4: Golden (PSVita)}
http://i.imgur.com/MFoMbIT.gif

User Info: SmashStrike

SmashStrike
3 years ago#2
You can't really repair weapons in this game. There's a staff that does it, but you only get one, it has only one use, and Armsthrift doesn't work on staves so yeah.
Your twisted logic is that of an immature, egotistic brat! - Naoto Shirogane

User Info: Gryffulator

Gryffulator
3 years ago#3
SmashStrike posted...
You can't really repair weapons in this game. There's a staff that does it, but you only get one, it has only one use, and Armsthrift doesn't work on staves so yeah.

I got a couple hammernes as random drops from Paralogue 14 (I think...it was the one where you get Yarne).

I got them from using Reeking Boxes.

User Info: Alias_Nemesis

Alias_Nemesis
3 years ago#4
WWHHAAATTTT?!?!?!?

So my guys could technically be in a middle of a fight without weapons by breaking their one and only available weapons?!?
PSN:Gilthas_Grear {Now Playing: Bioshock Infinite (PC), Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS) & Persona 4: Golden (PSVita)}
http://i.imgur.com/MFoMbIT.gif

User Info: SmashStrike

SmashStrike
3 years ago#5
Gryffulator posted...
SmashStrike posted...

I got a couple hammernes as random drops from Paralogue 14 (I think...it was the one where you get Yarne).

I got them from using Reeking Boxes.

Really? My mistake. I only ever got one (and I used a lot of Reeking Boxes) and it seems like the type of item you only get one of.
Your twisted logic is that of an immature, egotistic brat! - Naoto Shirogane

User Info: Engel

Engel
3 years ago#6
Alias_Nemesis posted...
WWHHAAATTTT?!?!?!?

So my guys could technically be in a middle of a fight without weapons by breaking their one and only available weapons?!?

That's why you bring more than one weapon.
No one cares what you're currently playing.

User Info: Master_Gamer

Master_Gamer
3 years ago#7
Or even just play competently. If you're paying attention a weapon with over half of its uses left over should never be breaking to begin with.
http://youtu.be/n5Drq_YW0Gs http://youtu.be/dK-Z0Ts-jVc
Mega Man rocks.

User Info: SazukeEX

SazukeEX
3 years ago#8
You could find another Silver Lance and use Restock...

But that wont be happening til after the first arc in the game outside Spotpass teams.
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.

User Info: yzman

yzman
3 years ago#9
WWHHAAATTTT?!?!?!?

You have 5 slots for a reason...bring backup weapons. And when they get close to breaking, buy replacements. Not hard.
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."

User Info: Suffer_Not

Suffer_Not
3 years ago#10
Chrom's weapon Falchion cannot break, so there is that.

Anyone who is in the class Mercenary will get the skill "Armsthrift" that gives a chance (equal to twice your Luck stat) to not lose durability when you attack. You won't get your first merc for a while though...
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. How and where do i repair damaged weapons?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived