Summer scramble dlc *spoilers about dlc*

#1Thatkid227Posted 4/25/2013 12:08:06 AM
This dlc is going to be awesome. You get to see cordelia pretty much naked, tharja in her swimsuit, Gauis shirtless, and chrom with his awesome shorts. Who else is getting this when it comes out?
#2Master_GamerPosted 4/25/2013 12:55:09 AM
...tharja in her swimsuit...

How is this any different than normal?
---
http://youtu.be/n5Drq_YW0Gs http://youtu.be/dK-Z0Ts-jVc
Mega Man rocks.
#3C_D_MPosted 4/25/2013 12:57:38 AM
Master_Gamer posted...
...tharja in her swimsuit...

How is this any different than normal?

Less revealing.
#4finaleusPosted 4/25/2013 1:52:44 AM
no Lon'qu or Frederick... tharja and cordelia (who already have sorcerer available) what a waste of fanservice

that is all.
#5Brady672_AT_fanPosted 4/25/2013 3:47:49 AM
No Cherche=Fail.

I wish they would do that poll again so maybe we can get Cherche in a dlc like that.
---
I'm not Superman, that's for sure. And I'm not Batman or Spiderman or Aquaman or a wolfman or a merman. I'm not brahman or common or ramen, either.
#61998_zPosted 4/25/2013 4:11:42 AM
Lucky Europeans gets the Bonds(or Scramble) DLC first...
---
OP tomes, high Res, and skills be damned; I won't use Sorcs.
O furious and insane gods! Send me ten-nay, TWENTY of your finest cakes!
#7NewbieN00bPosted 4/25/2013 4:13:00 AM
Tharja in a swimsuit has to be literally the most pointless fanservice costume change ever.
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#8MrQuotesPosted 4/26/2013 11:56:14 AM
I downloaded the full pack. But neither the scramble nor the hot springs are available. Is it not officially released yet?
---
I can't waste my time with scum who can only laugh in a fight where he's sure to win.
#9BeanBeanKingdomPosted 4/26/2013 11:58:00 AM
MrQuotes posted...
I downloaded the full pack. But neither the scramble nor the hot springs are available. Is it not officially released yet?

16th of May for Summer, 29th of May for Hot spring. Since you've already bought them, you'll be able to access them on those respective dates free of additional charge.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#10MrQuotesPosted 4/26/2013 11:58:56 AM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
MrQuotes posted...

16th of May for Summer, 29th of May for Hot spring. Since you've already bought them, you'll be able to access them on those respective dates free of additional charge.

Ah. Great, thanks for the info.
---
I can't waste my time with scum who can only laugh in a fight where he's sure to win.