Best marriage for maleMU?

#11WebbOMGPosted 4/25/2013 3:23:17 AM
Since you've already locked in Chrom x Olivia... and trying not deviate much from your original pairings (most of which are top-tier):

Sumia - Henry or Frederick
Maribelle - Henry or Kellam
Sully - Donnel
Cherche - Vaike
Panne - Gregor
Miriel - Lon'Qu
Lissa - Libra
Cordelia - Stahl
Nowi - Gaius
Tharja - MU

You've biggest decision is going to come in the form of Henry. He is optimal for both Maribelle and Sumia, but you can only give him to one.

Frederick!Cynthia is fine as long as you don't mind the loss of Sorcerer. This is basically an inferior Chrom!Cynthia.

Kellam!Brady is a common casualty when you choose Chrom x Olivia and Sumia x Henry. It's not exactly top-tier but it isn't bad.

NOTE: I was going to go fish for SazukeEX's pairings and suggest those as well, but DemiseEnd's list is similar enough.
---
The preceding were my own opinions and while I will stand and defend them, I always do my best to give both sides of any discussion a fair chance.
#12DemiseEndPosted 4/25/2013 3:31:02 AM
Lol I need to finish my marriage list soon
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#13ToBy8888(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 3:47:18 AM
I'll keep both lists into consideration before finally coming up with a conclusion.
It's funny, in my game i've had MU paired up with Sumia since the beginning. She's been a level 20 dark flier since... Chapter 7? Had that A pairing, just smashing through maps.
I'm probably gonna go with Tharja. Blah, honestly - I have no idea. Thanks for the responses, though! It was definitely informative.
---
PSN: TOBEHINSAUCE
GT: TOBY IN SPACE