What about a full support unit with vengeance?

#1guedesbrawlPosted 4/25/2013 6:04:38 PM(edited)
I've been thinking about my pairings, and remembered a suggestion, nor particularly aimed at me, about Henry!Gerome ( I think it was Sasuke_Ex's).

I though "This is nice, because it gives him Axefaire, but it's a pity he can't become a sorceror..." then it hit me.

Following this example, what if you throw Gerome (with Vengeance) to the wolves, and after he's almost dead, pull him back and make him the support for the rest of the battle?

with high HP, and Vengeance's high proc rate, this should be doing more damage per Dual Strike than Axefaire or Aggressor, right?

am i being too crazy here, or this is a decent plan...? I mean, sure, he might die, but this is meant to be done in the first turn or so, where resets are kinda manageable. You know, right risk and reward and all that... and it's not like he also does not have access to Miracle or high defense...
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#2RDS1Posted 4/25/2013 6:07:01 PM
Proc skills like Vengeance won't activate when you're the support unit, you realize?
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#3lucariofan23Posted 4/25/2013 6:08:01 PM
RDS1 posted...
Proc skills like Vengeance won't activate when you're the support unit, you realize?

Unfortunately this. :c
---
Name: trev. :}
3DS FC -- 0559-7269-5928
#4guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 6:19:40 PM
Oh, for real... that's what you get for never using pair-up...
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#5DemiseEndPosted 4/25/2013 6:25:27 PM
Speaking of this, Henry Gerome gets Anathema but miss DG+.....
Him.... Or Yarne

Tough choice

Btw its Sazuke
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#6guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 6:27:10 PM
oh, damn. i hate when i get wrong (user)names. Yeah, it seems everybody that does not start with galeforce are fighting for specific dads...
---
Confession Time!
#7DemiseEndPosted 4/25/2013 6:29:49 PM
My set ups are focused more on supporter and Tanker so I don't know about that

Although till this day, I still questioned the logic of having Magical Dad MU x Cherche, and how it surprisingly works well enough
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it