Need some opinions on Lunatic pairings

#1SwordMasterEXPosted 4/25/2013 6:40:24 PM
So I'm preparing for my next Lunatic run need to know if my child units will be strong enough for domination. Here are the pairs:

Chrom!Sully- Lucina & Kjelle
Kjelle with aether is already a good selling point and Lucina still gets pretty decent strenght

Lissa!Donnel- Owain a.k.a Mr.God Hand
I feel aptitude gives him a better chance of capping magic

Olivia!Gregor- Inigo
Gregor is only really good for the mods so not to sure about this one yet

Maribelle!Virion- Brady
I like the support and Brady gets a pretty good skill pool out of it

Sumia!Henry- Cynthia
Higher magic and access to sorcerer nuff said

Cordelia!Stahl- Severa
More balanced than Lon'qu!Severa and better suits hero class

Cherche!Vaike- Gerome
Second highest strength in the party (pretty much to breed Morgan)

FeMU(+str/-lck)!Gerome- Morgan (M)
60 strength before limit breaker

Panne!Lon'qu- Yarne
High Speed and access to assassin class

Tharja!Gauis- Noire
Galeforce and dark flier class sounds pretty good

Nowi!Kellam- Nah
Tank Manaketes are boss

So anyone have improvements on the list
---
I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand I shall reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction
#2juanyiyiPosted 4/25/2013 7:29:30 PM
If you have DLC feel free to do any pairing you want. If not, you won't be able to train that many 1st gen units.
---
Official Elmdor of the FFXV board.
No.
#3Misha-HeartPosted 4/25/2013 7:35:35 PM
SwordMasterEX posted...
So I'm preparing for my next Lunatic run need to know if my child units will be strong enough for domination. Here are the pairs:

Kjelle with aether is already a good selling point and Lucina still gets pretty decent strenght

Olivia!Gregor- Inigo

Maribelle!Virion- Brady

Chrom x Sully is pretty bad. Kjelle already has Astra and Luna by herself, adding Aether would be redundant.

Aptitude is pretty worthless, since you can grind infinitely to reach stat caps.

Inigo doesn't want Gregor as the father, since not only does that waste Mercenary and Myrmidon Gregor provides, but Inigo gains literally nothing from this.
---
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
Oh Poor soul who has lost their love, I will make your heart race once more!
#4SwordMasterEX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 7:40:49 PM
Misha-Heart posted...
SwordMasterEX posted...

Olivia!Gregor- Inigo

Maribelle!Virion- Brady

Chrom x Sully is pretty bad. Kjelle already has Astra and Luna by herself, adding Aether would be redundant.

Aptitude is pretty worthless, since you can grind infinitely to reach stat caps.

Inigo doesn't want Gregor as the father, since not only does that waste Mercenary and Myrmidon Gregor provides, but Inigo gains literally nothing from this.

That's why I'm on the fence with Lissa!Donnel and Olivia!Gregor. So any suggestions?
---
I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword. With blade in hand I shall reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction
#5SwordMasterEX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 7:42:16 PM
juanyiyi posted...
If you have DLC feel free to do any pairing you want. If not, you won't be able to train that many 1st gen units.

Yes I do have all of them I just want to know if those are good pairings.
---
#6lDPlPosted 4/26/2013 3:23:19 PM
Give Lon'Qu to Lissa and give Gaius to Nowi.

I like ChromxSully because I like the supports and it cuts down on the grinding you need to do but Chrom isn't really a good father for Kjelle and Sully isn't the best mother for Lucina. Since you have all the DLCs, might as well go for ChromxOlivia.

You can then give Gregor to Panne and Donnel to Tharja.
---
Mmm, this jerked chicken is good. I think I'll have Fry's lower horn jerked.
It's used to it! Woooo!
#7SwordMasterEX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 4:35:14 PM
lDPl posted...
Give Lon'Qu to Lissa and give Gaius to Nowi.

I like ChromxSully because I like the supports and it cuts down on the grinding you need to do but Chrom isn't really a good father for Kjelle and Sully isn't the best mother for Lucina. Since you have all the DLCs, might as well go for ChromxOlivia.

You can then give Gregor to Panne and Donnel to Tharja.

Well I'm about to start this run so I'll see what these pairings are capable of on serenes.
Thanks for the suggestions (^-^)
---