I want to buy 2 DLC packs? Which two?

#1ZnazzyPosted 4/25/2013 7:08:09 PM
I want one that'll drive me nuts with it's difficulty, and one that focuses on the child characters.

Which ones will they be?
#2pizzaman95Posted 4/25/2013 7:09:23 PM
Scramble Pack/the Future of Despair pack once it comes out and Challenge Pack sounds like what you want.
---
This is where I sometimes put jokes, references and such.
#3ArkyronPosted 4/25/2013 7:11:57 PM
Rogues and Redeemers and The Dark Future- the latter of which has yet to see release outside of Japan thus far.

Rogues and Redeemers is challenging, and the final iteration provides Limit Breaker.

The Dark Future is all about the child characters in an alternate timeline.
---
YOU'LL GET NO PASTRIES FROM ME! I BAKE FOR MY FRIENDS!
Pokemon Black Friend Code - 4341 1902 1927
#4pizzaman95Posted 4/25/2013 7:13:38 PM
Arkyron posted...
The Dark Future

Where did you get that name from? Did it just get announced?
---
#5KevinCCPosted 4/25/2013 8:25:19 PM
For truly driving you nuts with difficulty, please wait four or five more weeks until The Strongest One's Name is released in North America. It's at Lunatic+ -level difficulty no matter what difficulty your file is on, and there's a second layer of evil within it should you complete the first wave of enemies in two turns: The RNG Goddess herself will appear at the end with a truly cruel skillset and stats soaring from 55-70, which combine to give her a 65% chance of Aethering you on each attack she does (70 Skill, divide by two, add 30 from Rightful God...). Also, she'll go first regardless of anyone's HP, and with a Brave Lance and Short Spear... Dragonskin cuts off the Lethality and Counter routes while she Counters your own attacks with her Lancefaire skill pumping her up even more.
---
Kissed-by-fire Emblem: You know nothing, Prince Chrom.
#6Znazzy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 9:36:05 PM
Wait, wouldn't getting Limit Breaker pretty much nullify the difficulty once you get it?
#7excalibur16Posted 4/25/2013 9:42:00 PM
Well based on your prefrences I would say Future of Despair and Challenge pack
#8pizzaman95Posted 4/25/2013 9:42:44 PM
Znazzy posted...
Wait, wouldn't getting Limit Breaker pretty much nullify the difficulty once you get it?

You still need to grind for the stats, and I believe the final DLC basically assumes you put it on everyone.
---
#9SazukeEXPosted 4/25/2013 10:06:09 PM
Future of Despair has no name yet for Western Release.

It's just an alternate Future that's even alternate of Lucina's, only you actually get to secure a victory there.

Would have been super special awesome if we could use that DLC for doubles of the kids.

Think of it.

Two Owains.

---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#10Bleck5Posted 4/25/2013 10:22:06 PM
SazukeEX posted...
Future of Despair has no name yet for Western Release.

It's just an alternate Future that's even alternate of Lucina's, only you actually get to secure a victory there.

Would have been super special awesome if we could use that DLC for doubles of the kids.

Think of it.

Two Owains.

I would have loved that