A good Fire Emblem to get to replace Path of Radiance.

#1okamhunitePosted 4/25/2013 7:09:47 PM
I love this series and I own two games, those being Fire Emblem on GBA and this. I want Path of Radiance but lack sufficient amounts of money to buy it considering it's like 80 bucks. So what are the other great Fire Emblem games? I believe I own every system that a FE game has appeared on other than Wii so what are the other amazing games in the series that I could play?
---
Paper Demons fighting a endless war for a rich and proud king who stands tall in his Castle of Jade and Emerald, today mighty Lord, I will end your life...
#2pizzaman95Posted 4/25/2013 7:10:47 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3pizzaman95Posted 4/25/2013 7:11:28 PM(edited)
I hear good things about Blazing Sword(just Fire Emblem over here).
---
This is where I sometimes put jokes, references and such.
#4ArkyronPosted 4/25/2013 7:13:59 PM
Blazing Sword or Sacred Stones are good picks.
---
YOU'LL GET NO PASTRIES FROM ME! I BAKE FOR MY FRIENDS!
Pokemon Black Friend Code - 4341 1902 1927
#5KevinCCPosted 4/25/2013 8:18:14 PM
Seeing as you own 7 and 13, by your admission, and 9's too pricey while 10's not on the right system...

...that leaves 8 and 11. 11, Shadow Dragon, is a spiffed-up remake of where the series began, but it is incredibly bare-bones everything-wise, lacking most of the modern mechanics, and most chapters can be skipped with a Warp Staff.

8, Sacred Stones, is quite similar to Awakening in that there's a world map with monster ambushes and some replayable maps for oodles of EXP. Several classes have skills, branched promotions exist for everyone save Eirika and Ephraim, and the difficulty's not that rough. There are also "secret" characters, most of whom died during the main story, who have no Supports with anyone and no dialogue at all, really.
---
Kissed-by-fire Emblem: You know nothing, Prince Chrom.
#6EndgamePosted 4/25/2013 9:16:18 PM
"other great Fire Emblem games" implies PoR is great and/or a real Fire Emblem
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert