chapter 13 (spoilers)

#1ToBy8888Posted 4/25/2013 8:00:10 PM
When you get you know who is it like getting any of the.other kids? When I get her am I suppose to have a specific skill on chrom and x's 5 skill slot to pass down or am I fine?
---
PSN: TOBEHINSAUCE
GT: TOBY IN SPACE
#2Emmy_AltavaPosted 4/25/2013 8:03:07 PM
The royal bride will need whatever skill you want to pass in their last spot (except Special Dance and Bride skills).

Chrom will always pass them Aether, though, so don't worry about that.
#3ToBy8888(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 8:05:30 PM
Hm... I haven't really used Olivia. What skill is worth passing down with her?
---
#4ToBy8888(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 8:08:09 PM
I wasn't specific - I meant to ask if there's any skills worth passing down that lucy can't get by herself.
---
#5RyoukaiPosted 4/25/2013 8:08:50 PM
IIRC, luck + 4 is the only skill that the child can't learn through the class set she gets, so you don't have much to worry about.
---
The Official Luigi of the Super Smash Bros. Wii U Boards
#6RDS1Posted 4/25/2013 8:08:53 PM
Galeforce would save a lot of time, but if you haven't grinded Olivia, Luck +4 is the only skill that Lucina wouldn't be able to learn herself.

She can't really take advantage of it, though.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#7yzmanPosted 4/25/2013 8:10:23 PM
Doesn't matter what skill you have on Chrom, she will always inherit Aether from him. She will inherit the mom's last skill. There aren't too many skills that are required to be passed down for her that she doesn't have access to but I grinded to give galeforce so I didn't have to do it later and helps for the other child later.
---
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."