can 1 person marry 2 different people?

#1g_digitalPosted 4/26/2013 12:31:19 AM
can they? cause im sort of in a predicament. ive married everyone except sumia, but it looks like she can only marry a few different guys, but they are already married to someone else. does that mean i cant get cynthia now? fml.
#2Skul_Posted 4/26/2013 12:35:25 AM
Yes you cant.

Why would 1 person be able to marry 2 people?
---
If someone picks Shaco, you lose. This is regardless of which team said Shaco is on
i5-2500-GTX550TI-8GB; DSi; 3DS; GBASP; Wii;Galaxy SIII; iPod Touch 4th Gen;
#3banjo kazooiePosted 4/26/2013 12:37:08 AM
I think he was considering arranging an "accident" to free up a male character, which doesn't work.
---
*(int *)nullptr = 0;
http://me.veekun.com/blog/2012/04/09/php-a-fractal-of-bad-design/
#4g_digital(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 12:39:05 AM
well this game sucks then, now i cant 100% the game and i wasted 20 hours...
#5GoIdenAcePosted 4/26/2013 12:40:24 AM
g_digital posted...

there is a reason people abuse the bookmark system when they try to 100% the support log
---
Official Husband of Anna Clone 1132 (recruitable Anna from awakening)
#6Skul_Posted 4/26/2013 12:40:57 AM

---
If someone picks Shaco, you lose. This is regardless of which team said Shaco is on
i5-2500-GTX550TI-8GB; DSi; 3DS; GBASP; Wii;Galaxy SIII; iPod Touch 4th Gen;
#7g_digital(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 12:44:34 AM
what does the bookmark system have to do with anything. all that does is allow you to suspend a battle.
#8Primum_MobilePosted 4/26/2013 1:05:36 AM
g_digital posted...
what does the bookmark system have to do with anything. all that does is allow you to suspend a battle.

he meant the battle save available in casual mode, i think. But it doesn't pertain to you, since that's not what went wrong in your case.

well, live and learn.
---
I need a sharp instrument... or blunt, blunt is good, too.
- Chisame Hasegawa, Negima (Del Rey TL)
#9EchoPhoenixPosted 4/26/2013 1:19:26 AM(edited)
Primum_Mobile posted...
he meant the battle save available in casual mode, i think. But it doesn't pertain to you, since that's not what went wrong in your case.

well, live and learn.

He could still have meant the Bookmark, since Bookmark saves will count for the Support Log, while not keeping anything permanent on the actual save file after you reload. So you can get an S Support, recruit the child and do the child-parent Support, then reload and repeat for the rest of the child-parent combinations.

Only matters if you're full on save files and doing it on a Classic save file, but still.
#10mirukiPosted 4/26/2013 1:24:31 AM
It's not the game's fault if you don't pay attention to Sumia's support options - at any given time you can simply just take a look at who's available for an S-Rank for any character.

I'm sorry you wasted 200 hours, even tho I don't understand how it's possible to put 200 hours into this game and THEN notice you can't marry Sumia off - it didn't even take me 10 hours to marry everyone off and unlock all the children chapters. Sure, grinding for the right skills & max stats can take some time, but why would I start doing the latter unless I'm all done with the pairing up stuff? I'd say this is more your own fault for not paying attention than the game's. :P