CYOA: The Unnecessary Balance

#271Sanjima_RyukuPosted 5/1/2013 6:28:51 AM
B. for the Best option at the moment.
#272C_D_MPosted 5/1/2013 7:28:31 AM
B is obviously the smart thing to do... But we can let Gawain or Searra handle it while we go with C.
#273odessyfoxPosted 5/1/2013 7:45:24 AM
C_D_M posted...
B is obviously the smart thing to do... But we can let Gawain or Searra handle it while we go with C.

I agree with this idea :)
#274Grayjack72Posted 5/1/2013 12:00:26 PM
B.
---
Etherealist posted...
"Want me to draw my sword and use some burst artes?"
#275uuurrrgghPosted 5/1/2013 12:12:19 PM
B
---
I always listen, I just don't respond.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441
#276Neosephiroth666(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 2:16:56 PM
It was a little difficult for me to sort the votes this time.(Technically B won but there were a couple votes for C and B so I decided to be nice and combine them.)

You look around, a little overwhelmed by the sheer size of the fishing capital of the continent. Athlantia is an incredible marvel of technological splendor and natural wonder. Canals of dark blue water flow throughout the massive city, and the Canals hold more traffic than the white marble streets. Men in straw hats and colorful striped shirts steer long slender boats with a long wooden pole, and the tourists are out in force. This city is even more bustling than Stonethrall! All manner of shops line the elegantly paved roads, from armories to Tailors. The way the sunlight reflected off the marble spires seemed almost magical.

Athlantia was separated into four districts, the Center District or Town Square where the city gates lie, the Palace District to the North, the Port District to the east of the city gates, and the Market District to the west. It is truly a breathtaking sight to behold.

Kanis notices you gawking and let's out an uncharacteristic giggle. "Come on dragon," she says playfully as she grabs your arm. "Were going sightseeing."

"W-what?" You ask incredulously. "But we don't have time-"

"Sure we do!" Says Kanis cheerfully. "We finally made it here so it's time to have fun. Besides you need a break Trail. Or do I need to make it an Order?"

You stare at Kanis, flabbergasted. The sudden change in her personality is striking.

"Go ahead Commander," Says Gawain. "I'll go on ahead to the palace and let King Nemoy know we're here. He knows me, so it'll be fine."

"I'm going to let Tia get some exercise,"remarks Searra as she adoringly strokes her mount's feathers. "Then I think I'll head into the market. Is there anything you want me to pick up, Commander?"

You sigh and relent. You are not going to win this one. "All right. Searra, just pick up the necessities. And here." You slip the Gold Boarskin from your waist and hand it to her. "Make sure you sell that."

Searra nods as she takes the pelt from you. "Of Course, Commander."

Cole and Nene step forward. "Do you mind if we go to the market with Searra, Commander?" Nene asks.

You shake your head. "Not at all."

Someone clears his throat and you turn to Azrael."Forgive me Commander, but my mission is done. It is time I took my leave."

You nod and give a slight bow of respect."Thank you Azrael, for everything. We will see you again, I trust?"

Azrael gives an uncharacteristic smile. "Of that I have no doubt. Our paths will cross again, Commander Terric." And with that he walks straight back out the gates and seemingly disappears into thin air. You realize in a surreal moment, that Azrael called you by your true first name. Just who is that guy?

Several minutes later, you and Kanis are walking side by side through the Port District. Kanis points out landmarks to you at every turn. She has obviously spent quite a bit of time here before. She is happy, and for some reason that warms you. As you and Kanis turn around a corner, you notice a scuffle taking place. Three unruly thugs are harassing a female Sage in her mid to late twenties with long silver hair and stormy gray eyes. She doesn't appear to need help but...

What should you do?
A:Help the Sage. You will not turn a blind eye to this.
B:Ignore the scuffle. It is none of your affair.
---
Darkness and light. Chaos and order. I will be the sword that severs the balance. Behold, the glimmering new world.
#277Grayjack72Posted 5/1/2013 2:23:37 PM
A. I sense a new party member.
---
Etherealist posted...
"Want me to draw my sword and use some burst artes?"
#278Dragunov_ZeroPosted 5/1/2013 3:00:31 PM
Neosephiroth666 posted...
It was a little difficult for me to sort the votes this time.(Technically B won but there were a couple votes for C and B so I decided to be nice and combine them.)

You look around, a little overwhelmed by the sheer size of the fishing capital of the continent. Athlantia is an incredible marvel of technological splendor and natural wonder. Canals of dark blue water flow throughout the massive city, and the Canals hold more traffic than the white marble streets. Men in straw hats and colorful striped shirts steer long slender boats with a long wooden pole, and the tourists are out in force. This city is even more bustling than Stonethrall! All manner of shops line the elegantly paved roads, from armories to Tailors. The way the sunlight reflected off the marble spires seemed almost magical.

Athlantia was separated into four districts, the Center District or Town Square where the city gates lie, the Palace District to the North, the Port District to the east of the city gates, and the Market District to the west. It is truly a breathtaking sight to behold.

Kanis notices you gawking and let's out an uncharacteristic giggle. "Come on dragon," she says playfully as she grabs your arm. "Were going sightseeing."

"W-what?" You ask incredulously. "But we don't have time-"

"Sure we do!" Says Kanis cheerfully. "We finally made it here so it's time to have fun. Besides you need a break Trail. Or do I need to make it an Order?"

You stare at Kanis, flabbergasted. The sudden change in her personality is striking.

"Go ahead Commander," Says Gawain. "I'll go on ahead to the palace and let King Nemoy know we're here. He knows me, so it'll be fine."

"I'm going to let Tia get some exercise,"remarks Searra as she adoringly strokes her mount's feathers. "Then I think I'll head into the market. Is there anything you want me to pick up, Commander?"

You sigh and relent. You are not going to win this one. "All right. Searra, just pick up the necessities. And here." You slip the Gold Boarskin from your waist and hand it to her. "Make sure you sell that."

Searra nods as she takes the pelt from you. "Of Course, Commander."

Cole and Nene step forward. "Do you mind if we go to the market with Searra, Commander?" Nene asks.

You shake your head. "Not at all."

Someone clears his throat and you turn to Azrael."Forgive me Commander, but my mission is done. It is time I took my leave."

You nod and give a slight bow of respect."Thank you Azrael, for everything. We will see you again, I trust?"

Azrael gives an uncharacteristic smile. "Of that I have no doubt. Our paths will cross again, Commander Terric." And with that he walks straight back out the gates and seemingly disappears into thin air. You realize in a surreal moment, that Azrael called you by your true first name. Just who is that guy?

Several minutes later, you and Kanis are walking side by side through the Port District. Kanis points out landmarks to you at every turn. She has obviously spent quite a bit of time here before. She is happy, and for some reason that warms you. As you and Kanis turn around a corner, you notice a scuffle taking place. Three unruly thugs are harassing a female Sage in her mid to late twenties with long silver hair and stormy gray eyes. She doesn't appear to need help but...

What should you do?
A:Help the Sage. You will not turn a blind eye to this.
B:Ignore the scuffle. It is none of your affair.

A. The power Trail's heart compels him to look cool in front of Kanis =P
---
If life is suffering, then does death bring peace?
Official groom of Tiki - Fire Emblem Awakening =3
#279Dragunov_ZeroPosted 5/1/2013 3:10:20 PM(edited)
I also realized something awkward...I don't know if that was intentional, but her name feels like a variant of the word Canis, which is the Latin word dog...=\
---
If life is suffering, then does death bring peace?
Official groom of Tiki - Fire Emblem Awakening =3
#280Neosephiroth666(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 3:08:42 PM
Dragunov_Zero posted...
I also realized something awkward...I don't know if that was intentional, but her name feels like a variant of the word Canis, which is the Latin word dog...

No, that certainly wasn't intentional. I'm not that familiar with Latin, since I dropped that class back in college. Hmm... I may be able to do something with that though. Anyone ever think a wolf laguz lord would be cool?
---
Darkness and light. Chaos and order. I will be the sword that severs the balance. Behold, the glimmering new world.