So i've never played a Fire Emblem game before.

#1hereforemnantPosted 4/26/2013 2:47:37 PM
Am i going to get whooped around a lot if i play through on Normal since i have no clue what to expect? My only experience with the game so far was the demo, and learning of Marth and Roy through Super Smash Bros ha and they are from different parts of Fire Emblem apparently, or something.

So back on topic, what can i expect?
---
They say all good things are bound to come to an end, but why haven't i heard the same about bad things?
#2SazukeEXPosted 4/26/2013 2:49:15 PM
Play Normal/Casual and READ what they tell you at the start of the game and when they tell you about Pair Ups later on.

With that you should be fine as Fire Emblrm: Awakening is the most beginner friendly FE game to date.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.
#3TaiphlosionPosted 4/26/2013 2:51:30 PM
IMO normal casual is very easy even for a begginer. I'd go with hard/casual or normal/classic.
---
"I've got nothing to give, got no reason to live. But I will fight to survive, I've got nothing to hide, wish I wasn't so shy"
#4hereforemnant(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 3:00:32 PM
SazukeEX posted...
Play Normal/Casual and READ what they tell you at the start of the game and when they tell you about Pair Ups later on.

With that you should be fine as Fire Emblrm: Awakening is the most beginner friendly FE game to date.

Alright okay, i was expecting a little bit more complicated stuff.
---
They say all good things are bound to come to an end, but why haven't i heard the same about bad things?