Rate the Skill, Paralogue 12: Aether and Paragon

#51IlluminaZer0Posted 4/27/2013 1:34:05 PM(edited)
guedesbrawl posted...
As i said, sol gets in the way of luna, ignis, astra and vengeance. Support units with galeforce (meant to kill once and support in enemy phase) are ALSO much better off with renewal (lifetaker's better than both in this case), because they need to be reliable killers, where they will need a high % proc. their lead probably will have 0 dual support skills, too.

From other topics, Sol doesn't have priority over Astra. However, having priority over Luna is a big deal. (And to a lesser extent... Ignis).

I think it's a crime that Luna is rated lower than Sol. If you are facing capped enemies, Luna is a godsend, especially if the enemy not only has capped stats but Pavise+/Aegis+. Really, I imagine there is an argument that using Sol is actually detrimental in these circumstances.

Edit:

Am I also the only one bugged that Dual Strike+ is B rank? Especially since there was a time that Dual Support+ was A rank?

Chrom/Lucina can very easily surpass 90% dual strike chance without limit breaker. I am considering Sniper Chrom partly so I can max out his skill and see just how high I can take his dual strike chance.

---
Official claimant of Mem Aleph for the theoretic cause of promoting Shin Megami Tensei IV of the 3DS.
#52Tatakai-No-KamiPosted 4/27/2013 1:36:59 PM
dual guard+ is better than dual strike+

your dual strike rate will be good enough just by having two married units pair up
---
imanalt.
#53Alanna82Posted 4/27/2013 2:35:36 PM
A for both.
---
Don't mess with a Bunny!
#54guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 3:38:18 PM
one of the last bumps.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#55guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 4:55:59 PM
another bump, because i know this won't go out with a bang...
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#56guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 6:17:27 PM
This is it! Our final bump!
---
Confession Time!
#57DemiseEndPosted 4/27/2013 6:18:51 PM
Tatakai-No-Kami posted...
dual guard+ is better than dual strike+

your dual strike rate will be good enough just by having two married units pair up

When all is said and done, beetwen unmaried unit, you have 80% chance. 85 with LB, 90 with Rally
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#58RyuhouPosted 4/27/2013 6:33:54 PM
S - Aether
For how "unreliable" it is, I still think it's the best option for a proc ability for everyone who gets it outside of maybe Chrom!Morgan.

Sol is unavailable for everyone except MU!Lucina, Chrom!Morgan, and Lucina!Morgan. In which case, MU!Lucina has Rightful King to back up the reliability of Aether and Lucina!Morgan's sole purpose in existing is to have Aether on Morgan so you might as well run Aether over anything else.

For the others, you're not going to be running Luna over Aether because the extra proc chance isn't worth giving up the healing potential of Aether. Getting the extra kill isn't nearly as imperative as surviving especially since the person running either Aether or Luna is going to be in your lead.

Also, 32% or so activation rate means that on average, you're activating it every other battle or so.

S - Paragon
Let's be honest: you're going to be using Paragon to access all of those builds that you see being recommended throughout the board. Applications do not necessarily stop there.

For Hard Mode, this is available mid-late game. Enough time to make a lot of good use out of it.

Most people who play on Lunatic are hardcore FE fans who are also likely to have that one file that's ready for the most challenging DLC and having a difficult to beat Streetpass team.

Keeping that in mind, if you're going to be putting it on ALL of your characters and using it for an extended amount of time, should it REALLY be worth anything less than an S rank?
---
R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero 1967-2005
R.I.P. Mitsuharu Misawa 1962-2009
#59guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 6:33:59 PM
Endgame coming soon, and it's not the user. of course, voting time is over.
---
Confession Time!
#60superange128Posted 4/27/2013 6:50:56 PM
guedesbrawl can you check your PM inbox plz?
---
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/4343/narm2.gif