Chapter 7: Need to know where the reinforcements appear

#1ReagsPosted 4/26/2013 6:37:13 PM
Hi,

I'm playing on Lunatic, and I've wiped out most of the chapter 7 map. There's only two wyverns and the boss left.

Unfortunately, I can't reach the boss because he's parked right outside my range on a peak.

What I'm gonna do is kill the other two wyverns with the units I have that can take a hit from the boss, and place all my squishy units in safe spots. I'm thinking there should be some safe spots near the left-most event tile, but I don't know the exact placement of the chapter 7 reinforcements.

Therefore, I need your help. Can someone give me the exact tiles they spawn on? Is there a map of this anywhere?

Thanks a ton in advance. I'd hate to lose some of the amazing level ups I've gotten on this stage because I misjudged where the reinforcements spawn.
#2Misha-HeartPosted 4/26/2013 6:44:02 PM
Right around your starting point around Turn 5 or 6.
---
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
Oh Poor soul who has lost their love, I will make your heart race once more!
#3Reags(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 6:47:21 PM
Alright, perhaps I should've clarified: I know for a fact that they're showing up next turn. I need to know the exact tiles they spawn on, because I imagine there's only a small handful of safe tiles between the range of the boss and the range of the reinforcements.

Also, do any of them have ranged weapons?
#4Misha-HeartPosted 4/26/2013 6:57:36 PM
The small land squares on the far left where you start out.
---
#5Reags(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 7:06:36 PM
Yes, like I said, I already know that much; I'm asking for the exact tiles, so while I appreciate you responding, you're really not being very helpful.

Anyway, I found them by looking up a walkthrough on youtube. If anyone's interested, the lowest one spawns one tile up and one tile left from the left-most woods, and the other two are in the two tiles above the first one.

Right, here's hoping they don't have ranged weapons...
#6Misha-HeartPosted 4/26/2013 7:30:53 PM
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/8962/fe13chapter7.jpg

They all come with Steel Axes.
---
#7Reags(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 7:44:38 PM
Sweet, thanks a ton.