Questions on the "Counter" Skill.

#1MisterMyster614Posted 4/26/2013 11:18:39 PM
I haven't had a lot of experience with this particular skill yet, so I was hoping you guys could answer a few things...

First, what does it take for it to activate?

Second, does it only activate when you or your enemy initiates the attack? Or is it available regardless of that?

I'm intending to create an invincible Streetpass team, I've got just about all of the planning done, but I can't find an apt explanation of this one skill. Thanks for any and all help!
---
Once upon a time, I ate your hamster this morning.
#2perfectchaos83Posted 4/26/2013 11:19:40 PM
It activates anytime you get hit from a 1 range hit.
---
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/metallic_trance/fashionista.png
Bianca and Noel have swapped clothes! By metallic_trance. :3
#3RDS1Posted 4/26/2013 11:20:04 PM
Getting hit by an enemy on an adjacent tile.

It activates regardless of who initiated the attack. It does not activate if the unit with Counter is killed by the attack.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#4IlluminaZer0Posted 4/26/2013 11:20:20 PM
If a unit receives damage from an adjacent unit (and does not die) it will reflect the damage back.

It works even if you initiate the attack, so long as you are within melee range.

Note that you do not need to use a melee weapon to be within melee range. Magic, for example.
---
Official claimant of Mem Aleph for the theoretic cause of promoting Shin Megami Tensei IV of the 3DS.
#5Huff n puff 20Posted 4/26/2013 11:21:48 PM
It works like a Range 1 Aurora, but does 100% damage.

...You can't make an Invincible Streetpass team. Streetpass teams are all pretty easily beaten, unless you're running Limit Breaker and your opponent doesn't have it (in which case, **** has hit the fan, because, guess what? That **** is hard, man.)
---
http://i.imgur.com/hbgVYTg.png
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8572968/1/Project-Ignition
#6MisterMyster614(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 11:22:30 PM
Okay, that's all I needed! Thank you!
---
Once upon a time, I ate your hamster this morning.
#7RDS1Posted 4/26/2013 11:23:47 PM
Fun fact: if an enemy hits you with Lethality when one space away, and you survive with Miracle, Counter will always kill them in one hit.
---
#8Darkspawn980JPosted 4/26/2013 11:24:35 PM
thread stealing question, if sol activates on a unit with counter, first you heal, then you get countered, correct?
---
Ghost Rider: The spirit of Vengeance...
"you... GUILTY! Burn your soul in your own sins! and Repent!"
#9MAtt5TERPosted 4/26/2013 11:25:10 PM
Fun fact: if an enemy hits you with Lethality when one space away, and you survive with Miracle, Counter will always kill them in one hit.

This is a lie.
---
This sentence is as meaningless as you.
#10RDS1Posted 4/26/2013 11:25:17 PM
Darkspawn980J posted...
thread stealing question, if sol activates on a unit with counter, first you heal, then you get countered, correct?

Yes.
---