chrom olivia marriage

#1muffindonorPosted 4/27/2013 6:21:39 AM
so there seems to be an overwhelming consensus that chrom!olivia produces the strongest lucina. can someone explain this to me? the only unique thing to oliva i can see is her dancer class which doesnt seem to have skills worthy of passing down, so im clearly missing something big
#2LurkerkillerPosted 4/27/2013 6:24:14 AM
If by "strongest" you mean hitting the hardest per attack, then sure.

If you are talking about strongest as in best, that's not true.
Sumia and Olivia both offer different aspects to Lucina and depends on the player play style.

While more people prefer Chrom to marry Olivia is because Rightful King on Inigo is technically better than an Aether Cynthia.

Neither of them are terrible or bad, just different depending on what the player values.
Inigo is going to be strong no matter what, but he can make insane use out of RIghtful King.

Aether on Cynthia is considered unreliable due to its activation rate.
---
LoL NA: Lurkerkiller
SC2 NA: Lurkerkiller.301
#3DemiseEndPosted 4/27/2013 6:25:18 AM
Mattster will say Vantage and Lethality RFK, and marry Morgan to Inigo or something like that.

Many others will say strongest Physical Lucina. +2 STR mods over Sumia, still have Galeforce, etc

I however, can link you to an essay on how Sumia is comparable to Olivia

Overall the real reason it is favored is because of RFK Inigo and Lucina being not that bad with it(Vantage)
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#4OkamiakuPosted 4/27/2013 6:29:35 AM(edited)
Lucina is always strong, what it creates is the Strongest Inigo as well.

Keep in mind you dont need to pass down skills if the child unit can become that class since they can just learn it instead.

But idealy you want Chrom to have a Son in addition to Lucina.

*EDIT*
Meant to add, Chrom Cordelia is pretty good as well.
Chrom + Avatar creates even crazier Lucina/Morgan units as well. (Female only)

---
- Black Shuck - Member of Black Hounds Hunting team
I walk the Darkest of Paths, that of Eternal Death..
#5DemiseEndPosted 4/27/2013 6:29:03 AM
Inigo can actually take on a lot of daddy that offers something that is comparable to Chrom's RFK
---
#6AlphaSinkakuPosted 4/27/2013 6:30:10 AM
Galeforce, my friend. Galeforce is the most important thing to spawning a broken child. Why Olivia instead of, say, Sumia or other? Her insane speed and skill growths. Nothing but speed and skill, man, as well as the classes Olivia brings to the table. As an added bonus, you get Royal Inigo, all galeforced up with rightful king. Also, sadly, except for panne, Chrom/Olivia is the best balanced pair in terms of space between caps.
---
SoulSilver Fc: 1765 0467 9415
Black 2 FC: 4857-4546-8429
#7DemiseEndPosted 4/27/2013 6:32:17 AM
"Her insane speed"

Olivia has terrible speed mods for someone with "insane" speed
---
#8OkamiakuPosted 4/27/2013 6:33:38 AM
Damn remove Chrom x Cordelia, Just found out the game makes it impossible for them to support.
---
- Black Shuck - Member of Black Hounds Hunting team
I walk the Darkest of Paths, that of Eternal Death..
#9kukingina2Posted 4/27/2013 6:34:07 AM
AlphaSinkaku posted...
Galeforce, my friend. Galeforce is the most important thing to spawning a broken child. Why Olivia instead of, say, Sumia or other? Her insane speed and skill growths. Nothing but speed and skill, man, as well as the classes Olivia brings to the table. As an added bonus, you get Royal Inigo, all galeforced up with rightful king. Also, sadly, except for panne, Chrom/Olivia is the best balanced pair in terms of space between caps.

but sumia gives more speed and skill than olivia as well as galeforce too

>_>

face it the only reason for chrom x olivia is for inigo not lucina
---
Anime is saved - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWh8i9EY_U
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
#10AlphaSinkakuPosted 4/27/2013 6:34:13 AM
DemiseEnd posted...
"Her insane speed"

Olivia has terrible speed mods for someone with "insane" speed

Perhaps that was exaggerated a bit >.> I'm just having so much fun with RFK Inigo and Lucina that I got ahead of myself.
---
SoulSilver Fc: 1765 0467 9415
Black 2 FC: 4857-4546-8429