chrom olivia marriage

#11SummonearthPosted 4/27/2013 5:34:49 AM
Sumia is meant for speed and Skill while Olivia is meant for strength.
---
"I will speak my mind and say what I want and if you don't like it, well too bad!" "And my Pikachu pillow says hi"
#12LurkerkillerPosted 4/27/2013 5:35:13 AM
AlphaSinkaku posted...
Why Olivia instead of, say, Sumia or other? Her insane speed and skill growths. Nothing but speed and skill.

Not sure of the point you are trying to bring about Olivia because Sumia and Olivia both have the same speed and skill growth (or in fact, better or equal growths all around besides resist)

The difference being that Sumia has a better speed mod than Olivia.

Olivia's class selection isn't exactly better than Sumia's, just different.
---
LoL NA: Lurkerkiller
SC2 NA: Lurkerkiller.301
#13AlphaSinkakuPosted 4/27/2013 5:36:42 AM
Lurkerkiller posted...
AlphaSinkaku posted...
Why Olivia instead of, say, Sumia or other? Her insane speed and skill growths. Nothing but speed and skill.

Not sure of the point you are trying to bring about Olivia because Sumia and Olivia both have the same speed and skill growth (or in fact, better or equal growths all around besides resist)

The difference being that Sumia has a better speed mod than Olivia.

Olivia's class selection isn't exactly better than Sumia's, just different.

Depending on where you want to take it, RFK Lethality Inigo for one. I feel that this is a troll topic, because the real gem of the pairing is Inigo, not Lucina >.>
---
SoulSilver Fc: 1765 0467 9415
Black 2 FC: 4857-4546-8429
#14DemiseEndPosted 4/27/2013 5:41:46 AM
Okay, lets try to clear this

Parental supporter:

Sumia wins this with acess to Knight, Pegasus, and Sage, but your not going to use a lot of these stuff

Offense:

Comparable. Sumia Lucina can Reclass Palladin to match GL Olivia Lucina that everyone and their mom used. Olivia Lucina, when reclassing into Palladin missed the 75 speed benchmark with Berserker Pair Up.

It should be noted that their +2 Physical offense difference did not make ANY significant difference unless you used an extremely idiotic and specific situation that should not happen if you have a brain

Skill build:

Vantage, vs Pavise Aegis.

This depend on your Opinion on the class sets

Other child:

RFK Inigo is cool, but inigo can take other father to get some amazing skills. Libra gives Sorcerer, Frederick gives PavGise, Virion gives mods and SolAT Cellica abuser. Inigo is better

In the end, One is not better than the other, but Sumia and Olivia is overall the best non MU parent for Chrom.

Sumia is also one of the best mom for Morgan, so consider that.
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#15LurkerkillerPosted 4/27/2013 5:48:53 AM
DemiseEnd posted...

Sumia is also one of the best mom for Morgan, so consider that.

No.

Considering the only thing major that can be passed off to Morgan are mods, Sumia is pretty much straight out inferior to Panne in mods.

The only reason why Sumia and MU are a good pair is not for Morgan but for Cynthia instead.
---
LoL NA: Lurkerkiller
SC2 NA: Lurkerkiller.301
#16DemiseEndPosted 4/27/2013 5:52:05 AM(edited)
Sumia resulted in 2 Galeforce, and happen to have 3 SPD mods
With Magic MU thats +6, enough to get 46 Speed Sorcerer

Panne lacked another Galeforce, but she is also one of the best because of her mods

Of course, Panne can take Gregor or Stahl or Fred while Sumia only have Chrom and Henry.
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#17OkamiakuPosted 4/27/2013 9:58:50 AM
The other varible is what difficulty your playing.

On Lunatic, its all about skills.

As has been said Lucina is moot, shes always strong. Its the second child that you are trying to make into a better unit.
---
- Black Shuck - Member of Black Hounds Hunting team
I walk the Darkest of Paths, that of Eternal Death..