How much harder is Lunatic+ than Lunatic?

#1SpiegaPosted 4/27/2013 7:06:14 AM
Just wondering. I'm not sure which mode I should play next. I beat Lunatic mode once, but the first few chapters are pretty hard.
#2slickvic1990Posted 4/27/2013 7:07:33 AM
Lunatic is pretty hard. Lunatic + is downright cheap.
---
My GOTY 2013 (so far): Bioshock Infinite.
Previous holders: Fire Emblem Awakening
#3PKRockin531Posted 4/27/2013 7:08:20 AM
It can generate some impossible to win scenarios thanks to the randomized skills. Like if both Mages in the Prologue have Vantage, if too many things have Luna+, etc in the earlygame.

You can grind to mitigate the problems, but too many things having Counter can still screw you over, and it can be very boring/unfun scrolling through every enemy to check what skills they got.
---
www.youtube.com/user/PKLucas531
#4Spiega(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 7:14:33 AM
That doesn't sound very fair. But, I think it might just be possible if you are lucky enough.
#5Shadow_Master_JPosted 4/27/2013 7:23:14 AM
Spiega posted...
That doesn't sound very fair. But, I think it might just be possible if you are lucky enough.

Not quite. It's basically a reset storm. If on the first 4 chapters there is an enemy with Hammer and Hawkeye, you lost. Enemies with Counter will curse you the entire game, as when you less expect it, enemy reinforcements with Counter will appear and kill your units. Luna+ and Vantage+ will have you wishing for suicide most of the time, and lolPavise+ and lolAegis+ makes enemies harder to kill. Even more if they have both.

So yeah, you will have to reset a lot to get the enemies with less dangerous skill combos, and pray a lot for whatever god you have, because enemy reinforcements with Counter and Aegis+ are hilarious.
---
If you're reading this, CONGRATULATIONS!! You're wasting your time!!
#6SazukeEXPosted 4/27/2013 7:24:22 AM
Lunatic is hard in the first 4 Chapters.

Than you get Panne, Cordelia, Nowi, and Gregor soon after.

So awesome.
---
Hector x Farina - OTP of FE.