Ha! Fire Emblem Awakening's Facebook Status

#1AsianSupermanPosted 4/27/2013 7:52:56 AM
"Some concept art of the Fire Emblem Awakening's main character - Chrom - found in the promotional art booklet available on the game's release.

And yes, he actually has feet."

https://www.facebook.com/FireEmblem3DS
---
Yep! Superman beat Goku. Love 'em both, but anyone who thinks Goku could beat a planet lifter is in pure denial.
PSN: SeiMikazuki - Dragon's Dogma Pawn - Ryu
#2AsianSuperman(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 4:34:32 PM
No FB users here?
---
Yep! Superman beat Goku. Love 'em both, but anyone who thinks Goku could beat a planet lifter is in pure denial.
#3RaltriosPosted 4/27/2013 4:36:49 PM
What I'm getting out of this is that I missed Lucina's birthday. My brain kind of shut down after I read that.
---
3DS FC: 3050 - 7604 - 7991
#4hereforemnantPosted 4/27/2013 4:38:43 PM
Ha finally someone has feet, that's the most noticeable thing to me when i first started playing. Everyone has horse hooves and that bugs me.
---
They say all good things are bound to come to an end, but why haven't i heard the same about bad things?
#5AsianSuperman(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 5:02:55 PM
hereforemnant posted...
Ha finally someone has feet, that's the most noticeable thing to me when i first started playing. Everyone has horse hooves and that bugs me.

Me too. When I first started playing I was thinking how great the graphics were for 3DS standards, so why kill it with the hoof feet?
---
#6Sentinel07Posted 4/27/2013 5:12:59 PM
AsianSuperman posted...
hereforemnant posted...

Me too. When I first started playing I was thinking how great the graphics were for 3DS standards, so why kill it with the hoof feet?

I believe one of the creators said in an interview that the reason they didn't focus on feet was because it didn't feel that necessary.

Weapons are wielded in the unit's hands, so they kind of focused on that more, according to the creator anyway.
#7jonnovision1Posted 4/27/2013 5:14:06 PM
Sentinel07 posted...
AsianSuperman posted...
hereforemnant posted...

I believe one of the creators said in an interview that the reason they didn't focus on feet was because it didn't feel that necessary.

Weapons are wielded in the unit's hands, so they kind of focused on that more, according to the creator anyway.

by that logic everyone should just be floating hands.
---
"Reinforcements? I am the Reinforcements."
PKMN Black FC: 0261 9500 8363
#8AsianSuperman(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 5:15:42 PM
Sentinel07 posted...
AsianSuperman posted...
hereforemnant posted...

That's like saying legs aren't necessary. lol
---
#9Sentinel07Posted 4/27/2013 5:16:17 PM
This is the article I found where the developers were asked about the feet thing.

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/04/14/nintendo-explains-why-fire-emblem-awakening-characters-feet-are-deformed/
#10jonnovision1Posted 4/27/2013 5:21:42 PM
Sentinel07 posted...
This is the article I found where the developers were asked about the feet thing.

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/04/14/nintendo-explains-why-fire-emblem-awakening-characters-feet-are-deformed/

so basically they underestimated the 3DS' power and assumed it couldn't handle enough joints, so they removed feet.
---
"Reinforcements? I am the Reinforcements."
PKMN Black FC: 0261 9500 8363