3 vulinarity
4 concoction
5 elixir
yes, i give everyone 3 different recovery items
---
Official Husband of Recrutable Anna
(on the FE:A boards)
#2almostexactlyPosted 4/27/2013 2:49:42 PM
I have two copies of each Avatar build in my logbook (kept fouling up and saving wrong while I was collecting for the support log, with that many supports your fingers kinda move automatically!). Then I go to Streetpass and set all their expressions to "Cheerful" before adding them to the logbook.

For the record

Male Build 1 = Female Build 1 > Female Build 3 > Female Build 2 (only by virtue of having an eyepatch option) > Male Build 2 > Male Build 3 (just wish he had an expression that didn't look like someone just killed his cat)
#3GokotsuPosted 4/27/2013 2:51:27 PM
I organize skill names based on how many letters they have. So my skillsets usually end up something like this:

Sol
Aegis
Pavise
Armshift
Limit Break
---
PSN,Steam, RE.NET, LoL IGN: Gokotsu
Currently Playing: League of Legends, Fire Emblem:Awakening, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
#4finaleusPosted 4/27/2013 2:51:54 PM
I bench morgan and never use her. I'm fine with male morgan, but I really dislike the female one.
#5RDS1Posted 4/27/2013 3:06:44 PM
I don't let my female Avatars get married because I don't like any of the men and I like female Morgan more than the male one.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#6vanguard29Posted 4/27/2013 3:09:59 PM
Virion was on my endgame team (while it was on normal, still...)
---
http://tinyurl.com/temvolume1 - My book of poetry
The Eloquent Misanthropy, Volume 1 (availible on Amazon) It's good stuff. You should read it.
#7uuurrrgghPosted 4/27/2013 3:12:12 PM
I grind units on Lunatic mode.
---
I always listen, I just don't respond.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441
#8Alanna82Posted 4/27/2013 3:13:05 PM
Use a Sniper.

Change the lyrics of call me Maybe to "call me, Brady" whenever he supports.

Sing "gerome if you want to" instead of Roam if you want to when Gerome attacks.

Write down every level up I ever had in a note book. (well that was just one file but still)

Talk like Vaike.

Use Yarne as a bunny since I love bunnies.
---
Don't mess with a Bunny!
#9I_Play_RSPosted 4/27/2013 3:21:03 PM
I never use "special" or high-end items. I stop at C-rank weapons, but will accept B-rank tomes. So I never use Silver weapons, or things like Ephriam's Lance.

I don't like relying on things like that because when they break I'm out of luck.
---
Currently playing: D3, SC2, Borderlands 2, FE:A, Pokemon White 2
Runescape: Dnovelta
#10RDS1Posted 4/27/2013 3:29:46 PM
I_Play_RS posted...
I never use "special" or high-end items. I stop at C-rank weapons, but will accept B-rank tomes. So I never use Silver weapons, or things like Ephriam's Lance.

I don't like relying on things like that because when they break I'm out of luck.

I use Silver weapons a lot now, but mostly because I've got like 40 of each clogging up my inventory through little fault of my own, and it's cheaper to just use them than buy Iron weapons.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)