Name something you do, that you think no one else does on this game

#41XeylirPosted 4/28/2013 12:41:01 AM
The only Sorcerer I use is Tharja, and I never use Nosferatu or Aversa's Night.

I stockpile rare and legendary weapons but never actually use them.

I rarely if ever use Armsthrift.

I don't (usually) bother with opening treasure chests.

I bench Chrom whenever possible, mostly because King Marth has the Exalted Falchion.

I keep Owain in physical classes despite his mods, because sword hand.

I never use Frederick, ever. (Mostly because I'll never attempt Lunatic, but still).

I never use staves.

I use Walhart as much as possible, because Walhart.
---
(Insert witty comment, pun, or Kingdom Hearts reference here)
#42dmanxd001Posted 4/28/2013 12:56:01 AM
let the avatar mary nowi and now have both female children as a manakete
---
child 1 :sandberrial
child 2 :@#$%! get a shovel
#43MarkofWisdomPosted 4/28/2013 1:37:43 AM
AmicusNintendi posted...
Alanna82 posted...
Use a Sniper.

I use Virion!Kjelle as a Sniper on my endgame team.

I also use Kellam!Gerome as a General (with Swordbreaker and Deliverer in his skillset, no less), Lon'qu!Owain as a trickster, and Donnel!Severa as a Bow Knight on my endgame team. (and more, but they're all in pretty standard classes)

I named my Avatar after the character in Metroid Prime 3: Corruption that wins the that game's awards for both Most Epic Character and Easiest Boss Battle and is a serious contender for Best Battle Theme. (Guess)

I named a forged Waste 'Purple Death', A forged Celica's Gale 'Hurricane', and a forged Aversa's Night 'Utarefson'.

And that's just on File 1! I've got more. For example, I named my other Avatars after... other MP3 characters/bosses and I wanted to name a forged Leif's Blade 'Wario's Blade' but it wouldn't fit.

I've got a Hurricane Celica's Gale as well. Other than having Lucina as a grandmaster I can't really think of much else I do that not many others do
#441998_zPosted 4/28/2013 1:40:54 AM
Going to not using Sorc except Tharja.
Going to marry Libra.
Going to use Libra!Morgan as a War Monk.

Yup, it's going to, because I haven't got the game yet.
---
OP tomes, high Res, and skills be damned; I won't use Sorcs.
O furious and insane gods! Send me ten-nay, TWENTY of your finest cakes!
#45DemiseEndPosted 4/28/2013 1:57:39 AM
Morgan actually make quite a hax War Monk

And War Monk is actually pretty damn good
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#46the_7_seasPosted 4/28/2013 1:57:49 AM
I give girl names to my forged weapons
#47raveman598Posted 4/28/2013 2:05:59 AM
I bulk buy B rank + weapons and don't use them because I also have a bulk of lower tier weapons...Only during story mode though.
---
That's no hydroxyl ion, that's my wife!
#481998_zPosted 4/28/2013 2:35:07 AM
DemiseEnd posted...
Morgan actually make quite a hax War Monk

And War Monk is actually pretty damn good

Dat Axefaire+Ignis.
---
OP tomes, high Res, and skills be damned; I won't use Sorcs.
O furious and insane gods! Send me ten-nay, TWENTY of your finest cakes!
#49KakeyoPosted 4/28/2013 2:46:48 AM
I do the following:

1. Plan out several playthroughs at a time [with different pairs, different main classes for my avatar, etc] - like, six at a time so I know what to play in a row.

2. I only marry "unique" characters [like Emm, Aversa, Priam, etc] for my main avatar because it feels more interesting that way.

3. I always use Lon'qu and Olivia in every playthrough [not marrying them, just using them as units].

4. I grind the money map till I have a ridiculous amount of money and thus never have to go back to the map.

5. I level grind the instant I have access to the experience map for hours on end time all my units are gods among men [before even reaching chapter 13].

6. Every playthrough I have a unit support that another of the same-gender [like Chrom + Gaius], but only one, and I like to pretend they are best friends.

Sometimes I think I'm weird >.>
#50Shiro_YusukePosted 4/28/2013 5:59:40 AM
I organize skills based on type. I put the passive or stat increasing skills first, offensive proc skills next, and defensive proc skills last. When I finally get any limit breakers, those will go last. For example, here is my Manakete Nah setup:

All Stats +2
Renewal
Luna
Pavise
Swordbreaker (I count breakers as defensive even though they don't exactly proc)

I also organize the units I don't use often by Spotpass, DLC, and Awakening units from "never going to use" up to "more likely going to use". It's a bit of an OCD thing...
---
Divine Bow - Range: 5.5 Melee: 0 Value: 265
Paralysis +1 - Stamina +1 - Dash Ch. Shot +3 - Bkwd-Dash Cont. Fire +2