TSON Rallybots and Healers Question

#1magiccube4527Posted 4/27/2013 5:15:27 PM
So I'm kind of confused at who to bring to TSON (when it does come out that is). For rallybots, do most people double them up as healers AND rallybots or have them separate? And how many of each should I bring to the map? I heard 2 rallybots is good. Not sure about healers though.
#2Brady672_AT_fanPosted 4/27/2013 5:23:12 PM
Have one or two rallybots and a sage with the fortify staff.
---
I'm not Superman, that's for sure. And I'm not Batman or Spiderman or Aquaman or a wolfman or a merman. I'm not brahman or common or ramen, either.
#3magiccube4527(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 5:59:37 PM
ok, so have the rallybots and healer separate. What rally skills are the most important to have?
#4dannyyobPosted 4/27/2013 6:03:12 PM
If you have a male rallybot & a female one, plus the Bride class, you can have all of the rallies on both of them.
#5magiccube4527(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 6:14:07 PM
dannyyob posted...
If you have a male rallybot & a female one, plus the Bride class, you can have all of the rallies on both of them.

Which characters can learn all the necessary rally skills then?
#6almostexactlyPosted 4/27/2013 6:23:16 PM(edited)
Rally Spectrum>Rally Heart>Rally Movement/Rally Speed>Rally Strength/Rally Magic>Rally Def/Rally Res>Rally Skill>Rally Luck

But if you have two rally bots, you can equip them all.
You're going to have to use Spotpass or DLC characters if you don't want to "waste" the Avatar or Morgan on rally duties.
#7magiccube4527(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 6:24:01 PM
almostexactly posted...
Rally Spectrum>Rally Heart>Rally Movement/Rally Speed>Rally Strength/Rally Magic>Rally Def/Rally Res>Rally Skill>Rally Luck

But if you have two rally bots, you can equip them all.
You're going to have to use Spotpass or DLC characters if you don't want to "waste" the Avatar or Morgan on rally duties.

Thanks for the list. So who can learn all these rally skills besides the MU? I heard some spotpass characters can.
#8almostexactlyPosted 4/27/2013 6:27:40 PM(edited)
Putting aside gender exclusive rallys and the DLC one you need to use the Wedding Bouquet for, all of the spotpass and DLC people can. They're like MUs who can't support.
#9Czar_YoshiPosted 4/27/2013 6:27:04 PM
magiccube4527 posted...
dannyyob posted...

Which characters can learn all the necessary rally skills then?

Avatar, Morgan, and Morgan's sibling (if Morgan-F or you married Chrom).

Them, and DLC/spotpass characters can get all the rallies, but I would only use DLC for that as Morgan is one of the best characters for TSON.
---
"it's that game that is so great it makes you want to destroy your Toilet." -Throwback2780
#10GokotsuPosted 4/27/2013 6:39:59 PM
For Rally skills, a male spotpass character can use Rally Strength, Skill, Magic, Luck, and Defence. A female runs Spectrum, Heart, Speed, Resistance, and Movement. That's all the rally skills on two units.
---
PSN,Steam, RE.NET, LoL IGN: Gokotsu
Currently Playing: League of Legends, Fire Emblem:Awakening, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon