Rate the Skill, Endgame.

#21Rone RivendalePosted 4/28/2013 7:20:02 AM
I only disagreed with 6.

But for the life of me above all else I can not figure out how Sol can be an S and Aether can be an A when Aether does Sol AND Luna... that's bass ackwards.
---
Gamertag: FluffyMikeB. Was #1 Ein in DOA2U. SSF4 Mains: Dan, Adon.
#22guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 7:24:14 AM
Rone Rivendale posted...
I only disagreed with 6.

But for the life of me above all else I can not figure out how Sol can be an S and Aether can be an A when Aether does Sol AND Luna... that's bass ackwards.

activation rate and the number or people who can get it with rightful king, etc...
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#23guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 8:39:20 AM
bumping time.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#24guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 11:14:39 AM
gosh, iron man 3 was awesome.
---
Confession Time!
#25Shadow_Master_JPosted 4/28/2013 11:24:48 AM
guedesbrawl posted...

Wasn't it? And that was quite a shameless bump. XD

@Topic: 70-79. There were some skills that are higher than they should *cough*ShadowgiftandDeliverer*cough*, and some that are down low, even though they are nice to have... like Wyrmsbane (the main story is wyvern-spam) and Solidarity (come on, its +10 Crit and Dodge, it's on level with DS+).

And I'm surprised on the amount of votes for 0-9. Either people read how many they disagree, or people really didn't like these daily topics.
---
If you're reading this, CONGRATULATIONS!! You're wasting your time!!
#26BeanBeanKingdomPosted 4/28/2013 11:26:23 AM
guedesbrawl posted...

Agreed, if that's what Phase Two has in store for us, then all of my money to Marvel.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#27guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 11:55:09 AM
Shadow_Master_J posted...
guedesbrawl posted...

Wasn't it? And that was quite a shameless bump. XD

@Topic: 70-79. There were some skills that are higher than they should *cough*ShadowgiftandDeliverer*cough*, and some that are down low, even though they are nice to have... like Wyrmsbane (the main story is wyvern-spam) and Solidarity (come on, its +10 Crit and Dodge, it's on level with DS+).

And I'm surprised on the amount of votes for 0-9. Either people read how many they disagree, or people really didn't like these daily topics.

Or they were trolling. well, I can't say i have any shame...
---
Confession Time!
#28guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 11:56:58 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#29spyke252Posted 4/28/2013 3:12:39 PM
Even though I feel I was one of the loudmouth contesters who created a bunch of drama, I find myself in the 80-89 range. Even the skills I disagree with are generally only off by one tier.
#30guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 4:09:45 PM
100 votes...
---
Confession Time!