Rate the Skill, Endgame.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Rate the Skill, Endgame.
3 years ago#21
I only disagreed with 6.

But for the life of me above all else I can not figure out how Sol can be an S and Aether can be an A when Aether does Sol AND Luna... that's bass ackwards.
Gamertag: FluffyMikeB. Was #1 Ein in DOA2U. SSF4 Mains: Dan, Adon.
3 years ago#22
Rone Rivendale posted...
I only disagreed with 6.

But for the life of me above all else I can not figure out how Sol can be an S and Aether can be an A when Aether does Sol AND Luna... that's bass ackwards.

activation rate and the number or people who can get it with rightful king, etc...
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
3 years ago#23
bumping time.
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
3 years ago#24
gosh, iron man 3 was awesome.
Confession Time!
3 years ago#25
guedesbrawl posted...

Wasn't it? And that was quite a shameless bump. XD

@Topic: 70-79. There were some skills that are higher than they should *cough*ShadowgiftandDeliverer*cough*, and some that are down low, even though they are nice to have... like Wyrmsbane (the main story is wyvern-spam) and Solidarity (come on, its +10 Crit and Dodge, it's on level with DS+).

And I'm surprised on the amount of votes for 0-9. Either people read how many they disagree, or people really didn't like these daily topics.
If you're reading this, CONGRATULATIONS!! You're wasting your time!!
3 years ago#26
guedesbrawl posted...

Agreed, if that's what Phase Two has in store for us, then all of my money to Marvel.
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
3 years ago#27
Shadow_Master_J posted...
guedesbrawl posted...

Wasn't it? And that was quite a shameless bump. XD

@Topic: 70-79. There were some skills that are higher than they should *cough*ShadowgiftandDeliverer*cough*, and some that are down low, even though they are nice to have... like Wyrmsbane (the main story is wyvern-spam) and Solidarity (come on, its +10 Crit and Dodge, it's on level with DS+).

And I'm surprised on the amount of votes for 0-9. Either people read how many they disagree, or people really didn't like these daily topics.

Or they were trolling. well, I can't say i have any shame...
Confession Time!
(message deleted)
3 years ago#29
Even though I feel I was one of the loudmouth contesters who created a bunch of drama, I find myself in the 80-89 range. Even the skills I disagree with are generally only off by one tier.
3 years ago#30
100 votes...
Confession Time!
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Rate the Skill, Endgame.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived