1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Rate the Skill, Endgame.

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
3 years ago#31
FINAL bump.
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6

User Info: ShikanRaider

ShikanRaider
3 years ago#32
I disagree with 13 ratings.

Given I didn't participate in the voting as I only got the game a week ago (EU version), but these topics sure were helpful in deciding what skills I'll use for my playthroughs. So I give my thanks to everyone.

User Info: FlyingDeCow

FlyingDeCow
3 years ago#33
guedesbrawl posted...
Lastly, I am preparing a surprise for you guys! It will be the "bang!" in "going out with a bang!". I'll be done with it tomorrow or the day after, but I do not know when it will be here for you, it's not for me to decide... I'll give a cookie for who guesses correctly, but only when it's done.

Are you creating a Skills FAQ?
You might as well at this point.
When the Black Knight tossed Ragnell to Greil, it was actually meant as an attack. If Awakening is any indication, the proper way to use Ragnell is to throw it.

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
3 years ago#34
ShikanRaider posted...
I disagree with 13 ratings.

Given I didn't participate in the voting as I only got the game a week ago (EU version), but these topics sure were helpful in deciding what skills I'll use for my playthroughs. So I give my thanks to everyone.

Glad to be useful!
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6

User Info: Munchkinator

Munchkinator
3 years ago#35
31 overall that I disagree with, with Armsthrift leading the pack. Overall though this was generally a really cool idea and thank you for hosting it, and more importantly, sticking with it through to the bitter end!
Another day, another unsuccessful genetic abomination!

User Info: Nidtendofreak

Nidtendofreak
3 years ago#36
22 I didn't like the rating of: my list in the previous topic + aether.
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Rate the Skill, Endgame.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived