Rate the Skill, Endgame.

#31guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 6:22:37 PM
FINAL bump.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#32ShikanRaiderPosted 4/28/2013 6:47:47 PM
I disagree with 13 ratings.

Given I didn't participate in the voting as I only got the game a week ago (EU version), but these topics sure were helpful in deciding what skills I'll use for my playthroughs. So I give my thanks to everyone.
#33FlyingDeCowPosted 4/28/2013 7:17:12 PM(edited)
guedesbrawl posted...
Lastly, I am preparing a surprise for you guys! It will be the "bang!" in "going out with a bang!". I'll be done with it tomorrow or the day after, but I do not know when it will be here for you, it's not for me to decide... I'll give a cookie for who guesses correctly, but only when it's done.

Are you creating a Skills FAQ?
You might as well at this point.
---
When the Black Knight tossed Ragnell to Greil, it was actually meant as an attack. If Awakening is any indication, the proper way to use Ragnell is to throw it.
#34guedesbrawl(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 7:28:19 PM
ShikanRaider posted...
I disagree with 13 ratings.

Given I didn't participate in the voting as I only got the game a week ago (EU version), but these topics sure were helpful in deciding what skills I'll use for my playthroughs. So I give my thanks to everyone.

Glad to be useful!
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#35MunchkinatorPosted 4/28/2013 7:34:07 PM
31 overall that I disagree with, with Armsthrift leading the pack. Overall though this was generally a really cool idea and thank you for hosting it, and more importantly, sticking with it through to the bitter end!
---
Another day, another unsuccessful genetic abomination!
#36NidtendofreakPosted 4/30/2013 7:29:54 AM
22 I didn't like the rating of: my list in the previous topic + aether.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.