If Anna, Anna, Anna, Anna, Anna, Anna, Anna, Anna, Anna, and Anna got in a fight

#21TehTrumpCardPosted 4/28/2013 7:26:00 AM
Rone Rivendale posted...
Anna #7 is clearly the best (and the voters agree) and there is one simple reason:

Lucky Seven.

It's turn 8.
---
I love Nowi!!! http://tinyurl.com/trump-nowi http://tinyurl.com/durrhubba
3DSXL FC: 4640-0379-8455 PSN (PS3+Vita): TehTrumpCard
#22Gold_VanguardPosted 4/28/2013 7:29:14 AM
Jake of course.
---
Now that's strategy!
#23123pizza2Posted 4/28/2013 7:29:17 AM
Why didn't Anna make it on the list? She joins a bit under leveled, but she has great growths and caps to make up for it, especially compared to Anna and Anna.
---
I am on the quest for teh mighty Cheese Puff! Join me! Number of people who wish to quest with me:42 We have a Castle! We are at the pinnacle of our strength!
#24Brady672_AT_fanPosted 4/28/2013 7:51:58 AM
Anna because she's the cutest.
---
I'm not Superman, that's for sure. And I'm not Batman or Spiderman or Aquaman or a wolfman or a merman. I'm not brahman or common or ramen, either.
#25shiningpikablu252Posted 4/28/2013 7:54:29 AM(edited)
Hold on, which one's which? Every game in the main series sans FE2 has had at least one Anna. If only I could tell which of the Annas from FE1 (and its remakes), FE3 Book 2 (and its remake), FE4 Gen 1, FE4 Gen 2, FE5, FE6, FE7, FE8, FE9, FE10, and Awakening were which, I could make a fair choice in this poll. (It's possible FE1/FE3 Book 2 [and their respective remakes] might have the same Anna, and the same could also apply for the two generations of FE4 as well as FE9 and FE10. Anna has only one known portrait each in both FE3 and FE4, to fuel this possibility; the timeframes of the FE3 books as well as FE9/FE10 could also suggest such a connection. However, portaits also pretty much confirm that the FE6 and FE7 Annas are not one in the same, given the time discrepancy betwee those two games. Where I looked up the portaits, it's none other than at Fire Emblem Wiki: http://fireemblemwiki.org/Anna .)

Also, one has to wonder whether the Anna that appears in EXPonential Growth is one from a past game, given how past games highly figure into most series 1 DLC (and if the EXPonential Growth Anna is indeed an Anna from a past game, that would leave Golden Gaffe as the only series 1 DLC without connections to past games, although Infinite Regalia plays highly upon the main game's connection to said past games)...
---
I am a die hard Pokemon fan to the most, including the traditional hate of Yu-Gi-Oh.
#26KitoariPosted 4/28/2013 8:12:43 AM
123pizza2 posted...
Why didn't Anna make it on the list? She joins a bit under leveled, but she has great growths and caps to make up for it, especially compared to Anna and Anna.

Most people underrate late coming growth units in general. Even still, compared to Anna and Anna, Anna's problems are just too difficult to overcome during the main game. she's good during post but unless you turtle she won't be able to gain any levels at all.
#27TalesOfGodPosted 4/28/2013 8:19:52 AM
Kitoari posted...
Why Anna!Anna > Anna!Anna

Anna has:
Member Card
Inn Owner
S Jake

By comparison, Anna has:
Thief/Mage Trees
Free Locktouch
S MU/A Tiki

Now it can be argued that S MU is very hotly contended. However S Jake is even tighter, with no less than 11 characters, (Anna, Anna, Anna, Anna, Anna, Anna, Anna, Anna, Anna, Anna, And Anna) vying for him. Plus, it's Anna's only possible support. By contrast, A Tiki isn't contested at all and is easily doable after she shows up. The only other competition for A Tiki is Anna, who can't even be recruited without cheats.

But what about Anna, you say? She's even more worthless because Jake is lost in her game, rendering her unable to benefit from S Jake. Anna doesn't even have Inn Owner, rendering her gold income compared to Anna extremely low. She's almost as bad as Anna, whose only class option is Pegasus Knight and is only available for the tutorial.

An argument could be made for Anna > Anna; unfortunately, Annabuse relies on Gespenst-kicking into Athos and having a robot, which is extremely risky and requires way too many resets to be viable. Anna can just fall back on Lucky Seven with no need for Gespenst or Garm's speed boost.

Anna also benefits in that, unlike Anna, she does not join in an annoying chapter. Annalogue 4 is one of the easier ones in the game - by comparison, Anna is in Fargus's chapter, which has many annoying bandits and a far superior abuse option in the form of an arena.

Anna? She can't even get the Wheat Sword. Garbage.

Finally, Anna WOULD be good, but she lacks the proper CON to wield axes and is prone to RNG screwage.

You have just won this board sir. ;D
#28TalesOfGodPosted 4/28/2013 8:23:50 AM
Kitoari posted...
123pizza2 posted...

Most people underrate late coming growth units in general. Even still, compared to Anna and Anna, Anna's problems are just too difficult to overcome during the main game. she's good during post but unless you turtle she won't be able to gain any levels at all.

Going to have to disagree. I found Anna to be really good if you equip her with some decent equipment and send her right into the fray. Her RNG rises up really quickly once she gets up a few levels. She can easily surpass Anna and Anna if you can make her stronger.
#29ZerdarkPosted 4/28/2013 8:32:41 AM
I'm gonna go with "The Overseer".
---
Why do I have one of these anyway?
#30Huff n puff 20Posted 4/28/2013 8:33:06 AM
TSONAnna roflstomps them all. So obviously Anna wins this.
---
http://i.imgur.com/hbgVYTg.png
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8572968/1/Project-Ignition