Something REALLY bothers me about the *SPOILERS!!!!*

#11Shadow_Master_JPosted 4/29/2013 1:38:13 PM(edited)
Its hilarious how people still have some doubts about Basilio and Walhart reviving. They landed criticals on the other with 0% chance. They domain the game and give no f*** about its rules... They force-changed to Casual before "dying".

Naga is also a Hard Troll. She most likely rebuilt and revived Emmeryn (since Lucina forgot to check her clock) and erased her memories so she could live in peace (but Naga trolls her twofold if she dies, remember her death quote). Naga can do this, since Validar states Grima could fully heal any damage dealt to the Avatar.

Aversa is pretty simple. Grima could revive Validar once, right? So why not revive Aversa? The problem is that Aversa randomly decides to go to a place she could find the truth about herself... Even if she didn't even had a clue she had been brainwashed.
---
If you're reading this, CONGRATULATIONS!! You're wasting your time!!
#12SmashStrikePosted 4/29/2013 1:41:46 PM(edited)
The biggest question I have with Emmeryn is... how in the **** did Gangrel not know she wasn't dead? He had Chrom running away like a ***** and her body was in his possession. How/why did he not make sure, she was ****ing dead and what the **** did he do with her body? Dump it in the middle of nowhere? Why did he not cremate her or stick her head on a pike or something?
---
Your twisted logic is that of an immature, egotistic brat! - Naoto Shirogane
#13UryvichkPosted 4/29/2013 1:46:09 PM
I'm pretty sure Walhart refers to his heart not beating metaphorically. Dialogue on the DLC maps suggests he's still definitely alive. He simply was so badass that he didn't die. Maybe they even buried him, he doesn't care, he's Walmart.

He also doesn't look like a Risen, doesn't die when Grima dies, and can father a child. So either he's just the most badass Risen that ever rose or he isn't actually dead and just meant his ideals were defeated (which he EXPLICITLY STATES in one of the DLCs).
#14Jstretch19Posted 4/29/2013 1:48:34 PM
Uryvichk posted...
I'm pretty sure Walhart refers to his heart not beating metaphorically. Dialogue on the DLC maps suggests he's still definitely alive. He simply was so badass that he didn't die. Maybe they even buried him, he doesn't care, he's Walmart.

He also doesn't look like a Risen, doesn't die when Grima dies, and can father a child. So either he's just the most badass Risen that ever rose or he isn't actually dead and just meant his ideals were defeated (which he EXPLICITLY STATES in one of the DLCs).

Walhart is so BA he's neither alive nor dead, he simply is.
#15fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 4/29/2013 1:49:05 PM
Death is afraid of Walhart.
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#16legendriderPosted 4/29/2013 3:16:30 PM
SmashStrike posted...
The biggest question I have with Emmeryn is... how in the **** did Gangrel not know she wasn't dead? He had Chrom running away like a ***** and her body was in his possession. How/why did he not make sure, she was ****ing dead and what the **** did he do with her body? Dump it in the middle of nowhere? Why did he not cremate her or stick her head on a pike or something?

Meh, after that whole fiasco, he might have told some plegians to take it to his castle or something (because, well, he thought he had her body in chapter 11), but they may have had a change of heart seeing as a lot of them did and took her away....somewhere?

Basically, everyone thought she was dead, she wasn't and then she ended up in that village
---
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196