If you could give Chrom two more mates...

#1BedsheetGhostPosted 4/28/2013 2:02:21 PM
...who would you choose? You can base it off personality, modifiers for Lucina or whatever you like.

I went with two choices in case everyone said Cordelia so there could be some variation lol.

Cordelia's a given so mate number 2, I would choose Cherche for that +4 str, though at the cost of spd and skl so it might not be completely worth it. But it would give Lucina access to Griffon Rider and War Cleric making Renewal, Deliverer, and Lancebreaker attractive options.

Gerome would probably not be any different other than looking boss with blue hair and Rightful King.

Of course, she joins after Ch11 so the story would need to be slightly tweaked to allow it, heh.
---
My karma ran over your dogma.
#2Czar_YoshiPosted 4/28/2013 2:03:38 PM
Cordelia for Aether Severa and Nowi for Manakete Lucina.
---
"it's that game that is so great it makes you want to destroy your Toilet." -Throwback2780
#3BeanBeanKingdomPosted 4/28/2013 2:04:08 PM
Lissa and Emmeryn.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#4Jstretch19Posted 4/28/2013 2:05:01 PM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
Lissa and Emmeryn.

^ + Lucina!Owain
#5GoldenPower89Posted 4/28/2013 2:05:55 PM
Excellus and Old Hubba.
---
"I used to be an adventurer like you, but I took an arrow to the knee." - Whiterun Guard
#6pwnagecumseasyPosted 4/28/2013 2:06:05 PM
Aversa

#shadowgiftlucina
---
>yfw greentexing in my signature on gamefaqs
#7IlluminaZer0Posted 4/28/2013 2:08:29 PM(edited)
Lucina would make the ideal mate. Her inheritance bonuses would recursively apply themselves infinitely, giving Lucina!Lucina infinite stats.

For clarification: So really, the "two mates" in this case would be Lucina and Lucina. Then every following game, the most recent Lucina with the highest inheritance stat bonuses.
---
Official claimant of Mem Aleph for the theoretic cause of promoting Shin Megami Tensei IV of the 3DS.
#8OrangeCrush980Posted 4/28/2013 2:06:40 PM
Severa and Nah
---
Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality
#9BedsheetGhost(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 2:07:09 PM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
Lissa and Emmeryn.

Wasn't expecting this post so soon.
---
My karma ran over your dogma.
#10Sentinel07Posted 4/28/2013 2:10:27 PM(edited)
Cordelia for one definitely.

For the second option, either Nowi or Cherche. I'd probably lean more towards Nowi for Manakete Lucina. That would be AWESOME!

I can't really imagine Chrom being with Miriel or Tharja, and magic classes aren't good for Lucina.